Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Seattle Mayor Boycotting The State Of Arizona-W POLL

Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn Boycotting The State Of Arizona Over Immigration Law
    Take our poll: Will you still go to Arizona?
    Q13 FOX Online Web Reporter
    7:14 PM PDT, April 28, 2010

Take Our Poll: Boycott Arizona? Vote

SEATTLE - Seattle Mayor, Mike McGinn, is taking a stand on Arizona's new immigration law. Arizona's governor has signed a bill that would require police to ask questions about immigration status when they stop people.

Now, many state governors and local mayors are boycotting the state, including Mayor McGinn.

"People will have to make their personal choices about whether or not they will travel to Arizona. My personal choice is I'm not going to." Mcginn said.

Would you boycott Arizona? Take our web poll

Will you still travel to Arizona?

Yes (21 responses)

72.4%

No (8 responses)

27.6%

29 total responses

(Results not scientific)

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-042810- ... 1703.story
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Now the drug cartel members posing as sanctuary city mayoral cockroaches emerge from under their rocks, revealing their true disdain for our Constitution, laws, sovereignty and the American people
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn

I will now BOYCOTT anything coming out of Seattle ... no Product will ever be bought... nor will you ever get any of my Tourism Money...

step right up .. Who's Next

Seattle

San Francisco

California so far

California .. I just bought 750.00 worth of tools from Dewalt ... great company .. but .. until they move out of California i can no longer buy they're product

DeWalt ... you need to kick California in the A@@ before you start losing a hell of a lot of money

You Lose

Seattle .. I suggest you get rid of this bum before you lose a lot more money ... Patriots are fight back with they're wallets like never before

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Take Our Poll: Boycott Arizona?
    Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn is boycotting Arizona over the new immigration law.

Yes (35 responses)

79.5%

No (9 responses)

20.5%

44 total responses

(Results not scientific)
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Yes (34 responses)

79.1%

No (9 responses)

20.9%

43 total responses

(Results not scientific)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Take Our Poll: Boycott Arizona?

Yes (390 responses) 85.2%

No (68 responses) 14.8%

458 total responses

(Results not scientific)

When this law is deemed to be constitutional AZ will jump to the top of my "Places to retire to" list!