Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    When I think deeply about all the devastation caused by illegal immigration, it is staggering to think that our government keeps trying to say it is a good thing and shove it down our throats. I had no idea before this devastating rash of fires in California that fires started by illegals was so commonplace there! IT IS BEYOND OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

April
    Lou Dobbs is on and he is going to report on the fires and arson.

April
    Your right Jean. That is what I heard the first day of the fires. Then it quickly went quiet. I heard it on Fox.
    MSM does the time it squashes stories that it wants to keep out of the publics knowledge.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The bean pickers are restless... it all goes back to Bush and Chertoff
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:42 pm Post subject:
    When I heard on the news this morning that the San Diego fire was caused by arson the first thing that popped into my head was illegal aliens. As I sit here in the SoCal Alamo looking out the window all I see is smoke north, south, east and west. Last night and in the early dark this morning I could see Running Springs and Lake Arrowhead on fire, huge flames were engulfing the mountain side. The winds have calmed so I am praying the fire crews can get some kind of containment in the next few days. The smoke today was so bad we had to close everything up and run the air conditioner, unbelievably the schools were smart enough to keep all the kids in their rooms.[quote]

My sentiments EXACTLY! I am in the thick of these fires and thinking the whole time of the possibilities of it being from illegals
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:

Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:42 pm Post subject:
    When I heard on the news this morning that the San Diego fire was caused by arson the first thing that popped into my head was illegal aliens. As I sit here in the SoCal Alamo looking out the window all I see is smoke north, south, east and west. Last night and in the early dark this morning I could see Running Springs and Lake Arrowhead on fire, huge flames were engulfing the mountain side. The winds have calmed so I am praying the fire crews can get some kind of containment in the next few days. The smoke today was so bad we had to close everything up and run the air conditioner, unbelievably the schools were smart enough to keep all the kids in their rooms.

My sentiments EXACTLY! I am in the thick of these fires and thinking the whole time of the possibilities of it being from illegals
    Please take care and stay safe, I am praying that all the California residents ordeal is over soon!

Has there been any news about the immigration status of the people arrested? The smoke is a little better today, but ash is still falling. This is rather trivial compared to the tragedy of entire community's being wiped out.

Watching the news last night there were a few interviews of people who lost everything. The common message from these people were "We have our lives and family's and are great full for that, we can rebuild" When I hear statements like this I realize what makes this such a great country and why we must preserve it's heritage.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Has there been any news about the immigration status of the people arrested? The smoke is a little better today, but ash is still falling. This is rather trivial compared to the tragedy of entire community's being wiped out.

Watching the news last night there were a few interviews of people who lost everything. The common message from these people were "We have our lives and family's and are great full for that, we can rebuild" When I hear statements like this I realize what makes this such a great country and why we must preserve it's heritage.
    I am sure W will post the information on immigration status when he gets it. I am glad the smoke is not as bad today. I hope this is all over soon!

April
    Update on Legal status in this aricle.

http://www.alipac.us/article-2675--0-0.html

If these arsonists were illegal then nail their butts to the wall. I better not hear that they just simply got deported or received probation or some candy arse BS like that. I want them to either get life imprisonment or the death penalty. Anything short of that is unacceptable. Lives were lost, property damage is severe, over a million displaced, not to mention all the money and resources we'll be spending to make this right. Time to make an example of these lawbreakers.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast