Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    DITTO, KATE!!!

Besides, anything that Lindsey Graham has to do with has GOT TO BE ROTTEN!!! I'm still nauseated from the You Tube video... and REALLY P.O.ed! He needs to be thrown out in the pasture.
    You're so polite FAYE!!

I'll keep my own preferences to myself.

HAIL MARY AMNESTY BOMB!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALL 12 million get to stay. What's going to happen if 4 million have criminal records? Stealing SSNs is a FELONY, and re-entering the US after deportation is a FELONY. I wonder what the figure is of all the FELONS.

And who even knows what the magic number of evil invaders is? It could be well over 12 million.

This is a disaster of epic proportions.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Yes, it is TexasCowgirl, because they refuse to do the right thing..they are letting MONEY get in the way of that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Mexico is getting rid of its undesirables like Castro got rid of his prisoners and mentally in the Mariel Boatlift. I hope this time the government wakes up and sends them back. I know what happened after the Cubans came in that boat lift and there were alot less of them.

I think Mexico is getting rid of its undesirables like Castro got rid of his prisoners and mentally in the Mariel Boatlift. I hope this time the government wakes up and sends them back. I know what happened after the Cubans came in that boat lift and there were alot less of them.
    I agree with you, swatchick. A lot of these people that have snuck in here illegally don't read or write in any language. The welfare roles are staggering and the men seem to only want to work for cash. We could be getting the bottom of the barrel so to speak.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    How unusual is it for Democrats, Republicans and White House Cabinet officials to be writing a bill together at the start? Sen. Graham said, "I've never done this before. I've been in the Congress now for over 12 years."
    Senator Graham is going to learn a very hard lesson come 2008 in South Carolina for being so proud of working with Senator Teddy Kennedy. Lindsay Graham, you traitor!

We don't need reform just enforcement!

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Is Lindsay Graham is a member of the CFR?
    I don't believe I remember reading his name on the list (very long list), but I do believe he's a member of the PISS (Pandering Idiot Senator Scumbags).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Newmexican wrote:
    We could be getting the bottom of the barrel so to speak.
    We're seeing Mexican illegals here in California now that don't even speak Spanish. They speak one or more of the Indian dialects. This must be real fun when the hospitals or schools have to find an interpreter.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

To the mad swimmer and his Graham cracker brain friend this bill is not even an option so I guess you'll just have to forget it for years to come and enforce our laws at least until 2008 and we can try and get a few traitiors out of our congress.

There is enough votes to filibuster a bill like this and I don't think alot of congress, house or Senate is going to let these select few destroy their career.

Just get ready to man the phones and faxes because we have to make sure we are heard!!!LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast