Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    SOSAD,

Oliver

OLIVER

To you !

Did you spend it with your daughter?

I just woke up from my mothers day nap!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    Did you spend it with your daughter?
    Yes, my daughter is cooking me dinner right now! How about you? Other than which is definitely a luxury!!!

Oliver

How nice of your daughter!! We all went to breakfast then I came home as I felt exhausted from my trip, have spent a quiet relaxing day. MY husband had to leave early. weather also makes me lazy! Enjoy your daughter and your dinner
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

cee
    The illegals will self-deport if 1. we heavily penalize or shut down businesses that hire them. 2. No more welfare, food stamps, medicaid, or free education. Just those 2 things and the illegals will self-deport. Everytime ICE makes a raid down here, the illegals get wind of it and self-deport. NO AMNESTY OF ANY KIND, EVER. NO PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP EVER. THEY MUST BE MADE TO LEAVE AND THIS IS AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY, NOT SPANISH. I am sick of them jamming these illegals down our throats. They say there is about 12 million in this country, but I bet it is more like 20 million. ANY AND ALL SENATORS THAT ARE FOR THIS RIDICULOUS AMNESTY OR ANY AMNESTY, WE MUST GET THROUGH TO THE VOTERS IN THAT STATE AND GET THE POLITICIANS REMOVED FROM OFFICE OR AT LEAST VOTED OUT IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS. - cee

Will the Senate do what is right for America

The government has created such a magnet for so many years with this illegal immigration you'd think they would want to settle this in the best interest of the American people. I 'm sick and tired of hearing that they are only taking jobs Americans don't want. Oh does that include waiters; roofers; construction workers and landscaping etc. There are many Americans who want those jobs or want to enter into them. But they are being undercut by illegal immigrants who accept less pay.
    Sorry no amnesty to people who disrespect our laws and take advantage of our social systems and schooling and pay no taxes. Never mind the millions spent on jailing illegal criminals . I expect them to leave the country and then get in line and apply for citizenship like the rest of the immigrants, and those before them.
    Hopefully the senate gets a few brain cells somewhere and decides to turn off the magnet and lure. If they come up with some half witted plan and it bombs out it will only be dealt with in the next presidency most likely and if they pass a plan that continues the lure well; the damage to our country will be great and felt forever.
    I do feel in one area where we may need illegal immigrants because they have taken it over and I do believe its about the money here; and the price of food. The government believes it will keep the cost down supporting the farmers who whine about this. Only farm work; picking crops; apples etc; is the only area where they are needed. But if they want to work here they must leave and apply for a special work permit in their native country. Then reapply every few years. No path to citizenship here or pathway leading to; because it will never end then. If this group wants American citizenship they must apply like all immigrants do and get in line but shouldn't expect much since there is not a hugh call for unskilled labor. We have our own countrymen to consider first. Besides The illegals say they only want the money to send back to their country.
    Funny; I think Mexico depends on illegal immigrants pay checks from the U.S., makes up like 50% or more of their economy and they know if they did not have it they would collapse.

Maybe if the illegals from not only Mexico but Central and South America and the Carribean returned and those countries did not have the money coming in from illegals in the U.S. then something could be done to get a better government. This is only fueling their economies and corruption.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123