Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's a lie. It's a deliberate deception to integrate the populations of the nations. This is total insanity for Europe. Just like the insanity of the integration of the US with Mexico, Central and South America.
    Judy, you may be the only one who gets it. That limp excuse was used to wrap a cloak of righteousness around 20 million plus illegal aliens entering America…until it was proved the wages earned were non-taxed and going back across the border and not back into the economy. In fact…the programs which could have helped the retiring elderly were raided and rendered bankrupt by the invaders. Once again…cultures which do not take it upon themselves to control the numbers in their families…do not pay taxes or help anyone. They usually do not even help themselves.

I tried to make a point when I posted the below story. You don’t necessarily have to read the article…but read all the responders to this article. If this is in fact true… I wonder how the news of 50 million more entitlement demanders will be received by many in the UK.

Immigration: A plan to alter a nation’s soul
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/colu ... -soul.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rai7965
    It's a lie. It's a deliberate deception to integrate the populations of the nations. This is total insanity for Europe. Just like the insanity of the integration of the US with Mexico, Central and South America.
    Judy, you may be the only one who gets it. That limp excuse was used to wrap a cloak of righteousness around 20 million plus illegal aliens entering America…until it was proved the wages earned were non-taxed and going back across the border and not back into the economy. In fact…the programs which could have helped the retiring elderly were raided and rendered bankrupt by the invaders. Once again…cultures which do not take it upon themselves to control the numbers in their families…do not pay taxes or help anyone. They usually do not even help themselves.

I tried to make a point when I posted the below story. You don’t necessarily have to read the article…but read all the responders to this article. If this is in fact true… I wonder how the news of 50 million more entitlement demanders will be received by many in the UK.

Immigration: A plan to alter a nation’s soul
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/colu ... -soul.html
    Great article and she's absolutely right. The chaos and unhappiness, including the poverty and insolvency that are the obvious tried and proven consequences of this massive immigration between continents and countries will destroy the soul, heart and mind of every nation of the world. What they are seeking to destroy is the spirit of nationalism, the feeling of patriotism, the sense of belonging somewhere to something to someone more important than theyself. They are trying to destroy the human race as designed to convert it to a globe of slaves who care about nothing and no one except surviving. In other words, they want to undo the free will endowed by our Creator in human beings. They believe they can. We know they can't. This evil must be stopped.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The European oligarchy wants to save Europe with third world illiterates? Sounds more like a nightmare dreamed up by a kook.
    This is what happens when you let an oligarchy run things. This is especially true when part of that oligarchy doesn't even live in the EU.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12