Thread: security check

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

security check

I would hope that the US govt has enough common sense to require these ships to stay far outside of US ports until they have been 100% inspected from a**hole to appetite.

Also, every truck should be inspected prior to being allowed into US territory for suitcase nukes or bio/chem WMD!!

Bio-bracelets should be required for each and every mexican national who comes thru our borders to keep satellite tracking capabilities on each.

The so called mexican medical personel must NOT be allowed to ONLY treat mexican illegal aliens.

All mexican personel and materials must be subject to close security and scrutiny at all times with US personel attending every movement or operation. All materials must be closely monitored and accounted for when they leave our borders.

To deviate from these levels of tight security would be the epitome of ignorance on the part of Bush and could very well mean a new disaster for Americans and our cities.

If mexico does not wish to abide and follow these protocols...then by gawd... let em stay their azzes in their own country and just say they helped out!!!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from

time to time with the blood of patriots and

tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson

Right on

I could not agree more! This just gives them another excuse to get more of them into the country!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

WhiteTiger2000,
    Welcome to ALIPAC. I agree with you there.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)