Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Lindsey Graham Addresses Rumors: 'I Ain't Gay'

Sen. Lindsey Graham Addresses Rumors: 'I Ain't Gay'

July 1, 2010

by
    Patricia Murphy
    Capitol Hill Bureau Chief
    Politics Daily

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has denied rumors circulated by anti-immigration activists in South Carolina that he is a homosexual, telling The New York Times unequivocally that he is not.

In April, William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) theorized that Graham's support for immigration reform is the result of threats by liberals to expose his sexuality. "I hope this secret isn't being used as leveraged against him," Gheen said at a Tea Party rally in Greenville, S.C. "It's time for you to come out of the closet, Lindsey."

But in an interview with Robert Draper that will appear in Sunday's New York Times magazine, Draper writes that Graham, who has never married, "smirked" when asked about the rumors.

"Like maybe I'm having a clandestine affair with Ricky Martin?" Graham, 54, responds. "I know it's really gonna upset a lot of gay men -- I'm sure hundreds of 'em are gonna be jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge -- but I ain't available. I ain't gay. Sorry."

The article itself is a lengthy profile of Graham. Draper dubs him, "This Year's Maverick," because of the numerous stands he has taken since President Obama took office in 2009, including his support for closing the prison at Guantanamo Bay, for comprehensive immigration reform, and for climate change legislation. Graham has backed off his support for the latter two issues, telling Draper neither will pass Congress in 2010.

In terms of his personal likes and dislikes, readers learn that Graham has a fondness for Chick-fil-A and almond schnapps, and has never owned a BlackBerry.

Perhaps most surprising of all, the new maverick predicts the swift demise of the Tea Party phenomenon and the protesters who have attacked him relentlessly in his home state since the nascent movement formed.

"The problem with the Tea Party, I think it's just unsustainable because they can never come up with a coherent vision for governing the country," Graham says. "It will die out."

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/07/01 ... -aint-gay/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like Graham has gone into full damage control now and boy oh boy will the Tea Party folks be upset to hear Graham claim they are going to die out!

By this time next week, Senator Lindsey Graham is going to be one of the top targets of the Tea Party movement!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RINOs

RINOs are the ones who are endangered and in threat of going extinct. Tea Party and other conservatism is only going to grow and expand...Sorry Lindsey, you are so very wrong.

Banned
    To bad that Graham has just been re elected

We are stuck with that idiot for a few more years

he sure didnt APPEAR to like kagan. and for a said to be gay man, hes pretty snarkey! i still dont care for his "deliverance" rear end with my partys name on his back. oh well.

He is poster child for term limits and eliminating the Governmnet pension for Congressmen.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Could Senator Graham at least give us one reference, name, number, or picture of him with a past sweetheart? Is there one shred of evidence of heterosexuality in his 50+ years as an adult?

Even Hitler had a girlfriend Senator Graham.

W

Florgal-It looks like a match made in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Florgal-It looks like a match made in heaven!
    LOL! You really CAN put lipstick on a pig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast