Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Salazar Loses Debate - Watch the Video

This morning, the turncoat, traitor from Colorado , Senator Ken Salazar went on Face the Nation and bumbled his way through a pathetic explanation of why S 1348 is good.

Fortunately, there was a voice of common sense in opposition, Congressman Peter King of New York. Although Bob Schieffer made little attempt to hide his elite media bias, Salazar made an ass out of himself.

If I were a constituent of King's, I'd send him a Thank You note. King was clear spoken and showed that he was speaking fom the heart and speaking the truth. Salazar stammered and twitched as you would expect when someone is obviously lying.

They repeatedly refer to the New York Times poll as if it were not fiction.

The transcript for the Face the Nation segment from this morning is now on the Face the Nation website. You can read the verbiage at

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/face_060307.pdf

You can watch the actual video as it was broadcast at

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/ ... 9678.shtml

Click on Face the Nation Videos and Immigration Reform Roundup.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Ken Salazar,

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

JAK
    Above everything...lie, cheat and steal if that's what it takes ...

IMO... you are working for La Raza and using illegal aliens to further their cause...NOT Americans!!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)