Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Thanks LawEnforcer. Good catch.

Besides Sessions and Vitter,
    the bills are being introduced by GOP Sens. Lamar Alexander of Tennessee John Barrasso of Wyoming,
    Saxby Chambliss of Georgia,
    Jim DeMint of South Carolina,
    Elizabeth Dole of North Carolina,
    Pete V. Domenici of New Mexico,
    James M. Inhofe of Oklahoma and
    Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania

Interesting development. Something to watch for sure...
    Look for Specter to shove amnesty in there somehow. He's always voted AGAINST enforcing the laws against illegal aliens.

Take away any and all incentives/subsidies for illegal aliens.

NO AMNESTY!
    Yeah, I know what you mean miguelina. He's the one in that list that really stand out as a surprise (I'm still skeptical just like you). But, most all the rest have at least a reasonably good voting record on the issue and the fact they're willing to come forward with a package of bills is very interesting and a good thing... see what happens...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Jean. I updated the OP.
    (Sorry, I'm not good at navigating that site for some reason.... )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

republican canidates for senate like ones running against graham in SC should come out and say they would support it

Call Richard Burr-NC -800-631-5125 OR 202-224-3154-Though I was disappointed to see him have spanish on his website which I consider insulting to every other languange -have english only or 300 other languages spoken in US -www.burr.senate.gov

I'm glad the Senate Republicans are trying. And we'll help them as much as we can. The American people need common sense measures like these, not Joe Baca's 5-year visa amnesty scheme.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Specter??? PERLEEEZE!!!

maybe this is another reason to designate English as our official language:
    Call Richard Burr-NC -800-631-5125 OR 202-224-3154-Though I was disappointed to see him have spanish on his website which I consider insulting to every other languange -have english only or 300 other languages spoken in US -www.burr.senate.gov

If you cater to one minority group, then there is a need to cater to all. Learn the language OR it's your problem!

I used to NOT have a problem with no official language BUT have learned there is nothing discriminatory with having an official language because for those who speak another language, they still have the right to speak it. They have to make the choice whether they want to assimulate OR cut themselves off. It's about time we take the stance of other foreign countries. If you need an interpreter, you need to pay the price - no more FREE interpreters!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

This is great, I think they are hearing alot out on the campaign trail that the news does not like to report...surprised they even reported the boo's McCain got, but then they didn't report it a whole lot.

Specter had that little visit home to PA and toured the jails, remember, I think he may have had a little eye opener on what these illegals are costing his state.

I also think these radical special interest groups are stirring the pot with their hate rhetoric. Did anybody see that radical racist group on Lou Dobbs the other day who said we are the chicano's and lou dobbs is going down just like all of the canidates who were tough on illegal immigration.. I was spitting fire mad.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast