Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968

Just a question. How many of you believe the line that we cannot secure the border?
    I believe if we wanted to, it would have been done a long time ago. There is nothing we can't do. I will go one stop further. When people say we can't deport all these people, I disagree. I believe if our borders were secured, we could do it. Obviously it wouldn't be over night, and would have to be in conjuction with other things but at least we wouldn't have to worry about them coming back across after being deported.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

The amendment by two of the bill's leading opponents, Republican Sens. Jon Kyl of Arizona and John Cornyn of Texas, was softened Tuesday in negotiations with the legislation's supporters. The sponsors agreed to include exceptions for hardship cases and those who didn't know a deportation order had been issued for them, winning the additional support.
    So basically they just wasted our time by passing a meaningless amendment? Our tax dollars at work.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe a new Mexican business has just been created...for forged background checks

On the Amendment 4027 the Kyl Amendment:
    To make certain aliens ineligible for adjustment to lawful permanent resident status or Deferred Mandatory Departure status

You can find the text of the floor argument here:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?r ... He:e190141:

You can see how they modified and arranged the waiver process for illegals who would not be eligible. From what I understand, that would include those who skipped the court process in ICE's Catch and Release program (those would not be eligible).

Gee Frist.......seems that Israel's WALL is working.

Wonder what they know that we don't? hmmm?

and I don't think it's even 30' high
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CountFloyd;

Senate votes to exclude convicts from immigration plan
    The ACLU will get this taken out the day after it's signed by Bush

I agree.

"We want to keep those who could harm us, the criminal element, out," said Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, D-Mass., one of the authors of the bill. "Those who could benefit us ought to remain."
    you know the one's that take care of THEIR kids, clean THEIR houses, cook THEIR meals, cut THEIR grass, clean THEIR pools, keep up the greens on THEIR golf courses in THEIR country clubs, chaffeur them around in THEIR limousines -- to hell with national security and the American people that are losing THEIR jobs
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12