Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Touchback is such a farce. They know Americans want the illegals to leave the country so this way they can leave for a day, come right back and say "I left! And I walked in legal!"

What a frickin CON JOB!

Burr is going for the Con Job!

W
    He is trying, but I hope he knows we are not believing his BS for a minute! Let's make sure he hears from all of us!

I called and said now that Hutchison is not backing this bill, that he should join with her and Senator Cornyn and vote no on cloture. His staffer said that he hasn't stated which way he plans to vote, I said in would be in the Senators best interest to vote against this bill.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

What I'd like to know is what is in this for Burr?!

To choose to alienate himself from North Carolinians and the American people like this, sure makes one wonder.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

can you say M-O-N-E-Y?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's hoping to have his cake and eat it too.

Score points/repay maybe earn future campaign contributions...He can tell Big Business and Jorge W he voted for cloture, then hopes to turn around and tell the voters he actually voted against the bill. He must be a another lawyer!
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Come on Burr! If you want to remain in office please do not turn on us!

MW
    dem4labor wrote:

The illegal alien hotline, 1-800-417-7666 directed me to Burr's
    eastern office. I left a voice mail
    Do you know for certain that your call wasn't logged as a call in favor of the amnesty bill? I wouldn't trust using one of those 1-800 numbers paid for by the enemy. There has already been proof provided on here that one pro-amnesty group that paid for a 1-800 number is using ALL CALLS made on the number as calls for amnesty. Of course in view of what we've seen to date, I've grown cynical about a lot of stuff recently.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Never wrote on here before, but wanted to say that I am from NC and that Burr has never listened to the people that live here on this subject. I wanted something done about illegal immigration for over 2 years. I use to try to write him, but would not get a reply. He would not listen then so why should he listen now. He needs to be voted out but we still have to put up with him now. Any way, who can guarantee we will get anyone in any better? I am waiting to see how he votes to see if he listens.

Never wrote on here before, but wanted to say that I am from NC and that Burr has never listened to the people that live here on this subject
    Welcome Printwork. People who live in Georgia will help you guys in N.C. get a new senator to replace this pompous jerk, along with our other neighbors, S.C., who we're already helping to find someone to replace that old whining and loud one, Lindsey Graham.

We over here in Georgia are about as fed up with these two J.A.'s (you know what that stands for) as North Carolinians are and as the the American people are!!

Get moving Lazybones, start packing, there are plenty of others who are ready, willing and able to represent the people of North Carolina, Mister Burr.

And by the way, is there any reason to believe he could have ties to tobacco companies or something for cheap labor? I noticed on a google search of him a controversial picture where they claim that to be the case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast