Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Laws and system are two different things.
    Sorry, our immigration system and with every immigration system in the world and any new immigration system invented by Congress is and will be based on laws.

If the laws are enforced, the system will work.

Now, if you think I’m wrong, then please, right here and right now, explain your immigration system that is not based on laws and how it will be enforced.
    You are basically repeating what I was trying to get across.
    Laws and the immigration system are two different things. If our system worked just fine, we wouldn't have these illegals in our country. Our LAWS haven't been enforced, which is the downfall of the whole US immigration system.
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough, but I was trying to imply that laws are one part of the system!!!!!!!!!!! But you wrote as if the Laws were the entire system, but enforcement is a part of it and that is the downfall. If they are not enforced, the system will not work. Read carefully!!!!!!!! I did not say the system was not based on laws, don't know where you came up with that.

The only thing I thought you were wrong about was bashing Sessions. That was my intention....to point out what he has been doing and how much he has criticized changing the laws and does not want illegal aliens rewarded with this senate bill. If you don't believe me, Go read his website....I've put the URL in two previous comments.[
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only thing I thought you were wrong about was bashing Sessions.
    I didn't bash Sessions, I bashed his stupid statement.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Sessions was about the only one we had taking up for the American public during the Senate debates on S 2611

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Sessions wants a system that works, then that system must be enforced. Have him enforce our current system first, before creating another system that he will not advocate enforcing.

If you put it into correct context and think of what he is doing, it is not a stupid statement. His statement for a lawful system relates particularly to the tax laws and the rewards they would be getting. See his quote above. He is fighting for laws to be enforced.

Hey W...thanks for adding that link.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

you are correct

Marineinspector

We have good laws on the books and the problem is the politicians have no interest in enforcing them. All the BS going on is just a dog and pony show. I am just hoping that Jeff Sessions sees this and is doing what he can knowing that this is all BS. Afterall he is fighting against the majority of the politicians that don't give a damn about what we want or what is good for this country. I give him credit for that.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

The only thing I thought you were wrong about was bashing Sessions.
    MarineInspector,

It wouldn't matter what state Jeff Sessions is in, he is a man of priciples and would stand his ground regardless and go down fighting honorably. The problem is there not enough people like him in Washington. We're going to change that this september
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

[b]True Patriot[/b]

Bama! should be proud of Jeff he's pounding the Open Borders Treason Lobby. If we had 99 more in US Senate we would be cooking..

I vote a Sessions/Tancredo ticket in 2008 for President!. What say?

PRO PATRIA!
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

Re: [b]True Patriot[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Critter1
    Bama! should be proud of Jeff he's pounding the Open Borders Treason Lobby. If we had 99 more in US Senate we would be cooking..

I vote a Sessions/Tancredo ticket in 2008 for President!. What say?

PRO PATRIA!
    I say WOOHOO! I will campaign to no end for them....
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Go Bama! Go Crimson Tide! Go Jeff Sessions! What an outstanding state you guys live in!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12