Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Hatch needs an attitude adjustment

Had a good arguement with one of Hatch's female staffers. She insists that the DREAM Act is not amnesty and that it is a great, fair and good bill. That got me going. She also insisted that Sen. Hatch represents Utah and he's not really concerned with what residents of other states think.

ALIPAC'ers have at him:

Hatch, Orrin G.- (R - UT) Class I
    104 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
    (202) 224-5251

NOTE: Hatch is a co-sponser of the Nightmare Act and is definately all for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You might call back and let her know his oath of office INCLUDED THE U.S. AND ALL IT'S CITIZENS! NOT just his constituents. Quite a few members of congress don't seem to remember their oath of office!

Well Zeezil...they just got an ear full from me...I reminded them he was a US senator and not just a State senator and he better damn well care what others think...for his choices do effect all Americans ...and this was amnesty...I suggested he look up the word amnesty in Blacks law book....and read the amendment....I told the staffer if he had heard about the murder of the Az. officer....and that Mr Hatch may need to find another gardener ...house keeper etc....that are legal citizens....his ears were burning... finally I suggested he have a talk to the other staffers...to reduce the angry phone calls due to disrespectfully aides
    Ps I was polite just very firm...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

call back and let her know his oath of office INCLUDED THE U.S. AND ALL IT'S CITIZENS! NOT just his constituents.
    Damn straight....!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and I did and left a messege
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Beautiful, RedBadger, thanks for having my back and the support. These snotty nosed little twerps need to have a talking to. Keep up your activism!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No problem...anytime

truthfully...I rather enjoyed it...

I spoke with Sen. Hatch's office this afternoon as well, and got the same he doesn't believe it's amnesty line. I politely, firmly outlined why I believe it is, and how this amnesty would be fundamentally unfair to foreign students waiting in line, as well as American middle class students and taxpayers. But as Sen. Hatch is a cosponsor, we shouldn't expect him to change his mind.

Yeah Hatch is quite the loser here in UT. He's also a "reformed" Dem. Either way, it's time for him and bennett to go away.
    I also heard the same argument from his staff, regarding the DREAM act, that it isn't an amnesty. I also asked where this crap legislation would benefit our young American kids who are wanting to go to college in anyway shape or form. Of course, no answer there. The third time I called and asked the staffer this question, she actually told me, "This act isn't designed for American students."

I said, "I'm aware of this fact ma'am. And that is precisely my point. When is Senator Hatch and the rest of Congress going to stand up for Americans?" I asked.
    I also told her that I am in his district (which is true) and I will not vote for him. "Good day sir." she replied, and hung up.

This was last Friday, and today I called them as well (along with my usual barrage of faxes and emails) stating my arguments once again.
    His staffers sound quite annoyed, which to me, hopefully is a good sign.

Bear this in mind hatch, if this passes, and you continue your illegal pandering, you won't be in office much longer either. People in UT are just as fed up as everywhere else. Unfortunately, we have too many liberal illegal lovers from CA here too.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

"He's also a "reformed" Dem?"

Nothing reformed about him. He is still a dem, just in republican clothing!
    Look at Lieberman.......dem turned independent......but still votes dem! What hypocrits!