Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENATORS LOTT AND FEINSTEIN ON FOX NEWS SUNDAY NOW

You can watch the replay later on FOX NEWS this evening. They played the NUMBERSUSA commercial. It was great. They both are still defending the Bill.

Lott used the same excuse of I have been in the Senate for 35 years and would I do anything to hurt my constituents and my country? YES, senator, you would and you are.

Feinstein says 700 miles of fence and barriers will be done first. I don't believe she has read that only 370 would be built (if any) before triggers kick in. So forget the 874 miles passed last year.

Try to watch the interview with Chris Wallace later today.

Have a great day -

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She also wants to bring back the Fairness Doctrine, because she thinks Talk Radio is only representing one side and telling the people lies about what is in the immigration bill.

They are both lying through their teeth.

Lies... Bold face Lies!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Call Lott's office and tell him that yes the american people no longer trust him. He is not supporting people from Mississippi or American citizens; he is supporting bush and illegals. He is supporting giving our country to mexico and having us pay for mexican citizens instead of Mexico fixing their own problems. We have giving them most of our oil, many of our corporations have moved to mexico and now they want the few dollars that middle class american men and women earn.

How sad, but this is not just happening in the south anymore,this is a problem through out the United States. If we have to have so much immigration its time to start letting more come in from other countrys and fewer from so. of our border,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GET INVOLVED NOW! TIMES RUNNING OUT!!
    .................................................. .................................................. .......
    COME ON EVERYONE WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW! "BILL 1639" STOP IT !!
    "JOIN OUR FOCUS CAMPAIGN"
    HELP SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! OK LOOKIE LOU'S YES YOU!!
    join in on the CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    "FOCUS CAMPAIGN" DAILY INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70455
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Your contributions are welcome, help keep ALIPAC afloat and fighting!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)