Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

well we know the News media is bias...so they try hard not to report any facts that might EDUCATE the PEOPLE about the effects of Illegal immigration...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

WELCOME TO ALIPAC EXPORT, hope you have come to join in on the fight to save and preserve our country, we most certainly welcome all the patriotic Americans we can get

Let see now, how to prevent this from happening on almost a daily bases in the United States I got it, CLOSE THE DAMN BORDERS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosad , I love your little thinking avatar
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Sosad , I love your little thinking avatar
    Thank you redbadger!! I like him to, quite alittle thinker huh!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

thanks for the welcome, guys...I've been on your site before but am usually in the discussions regarding Hazleton, PA and Mayor Barletta. It's nice to chat with some new folks. By the way, if any of you are located near Hazleton, PA .... there is a big rally schedulled for Sunday June 3rd. A rally IN FAVOR and IN SUPPORT of Mayor Barletta and his Illegal Immigration Relief Act. We're going to be there.. it would be nice to meet some of you folks. You can find more information on the rally at voiceofthepeopleusa.com.

It should prove to be pretty interesting, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Exporttheimport
    thanks for the welcome, guys...I've been on your site before but am usually in the discussions regarding Hazleton, PA and Mayor Barletta. It's nice to chat with some new folks. By the way, if any of you are located near Hazleton, PA .... there is a big rally schedulled for Sunday June 3rd. A rally IN FAVOR and IN SUPPORT of Mayor Barletta and his Illegal Immigration Relief Act. We're going to be there.. it would be nice to meet some of you folks. You can find more information on the rally at voiceofthepeopleusa.com.

It should prove to be pretty interesting, that's for sure.
    WELOME Export to ALIPAC, so nice to have you with us, hope your going to stick around and join the fight with us.

Thanks for the update on Hazelton watched the Lou Dobbs special there, it was great, I'll check out the web site, am so happy for the people of Hazelton and how lucky they are to have Lou B. he seems like a great American!

Exporttheimport
    Could you ask Lou B. if he would be interested in running for a higher office?

May you ALL REST IN PEACE
    and
    May ALL THE OTHERS GET DEPORTED POST HASTE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12