Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seven illegal immigrants die in interstate crash

By Chad Previch
    The Oklahoman
    CANUTE — Seven people were killed on Interstate 40 in western Oklahoma on Friday morning when the driver of a sport utility vehicle they were riding in apparently fell asleep and crashed into the median, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.

An eighth person, the front seat passenger, was flown to OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City and was in critical but stable condition Friday, Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper Betsy Randolph said.

Randolph said all eight are illegal aliens. No names have been released.

The crash occurred just two miles from where seven illegal aliens died in a minivan wreck during a January ice storm.

In Friday's crash in Washita County, the SUV was traveling east near Elk City about 6:45 a.m. when it veered into the median and then ran off the road for about two-tenths of a mile. It then went airborne for about 110 feet before crashing into an embankment on a county road under I-40, Randolph said. Troopers think the SUV was on cruise control and was doing about 70 mph before the crash.

The driver never hit the brakes, Randolph said.

No driver's licenses were found in the SUV, which was registered to the driver. Troopers think the driver somehow registered the car illegally in California.

Randolph was unaware of the SUV's destination.

"It looked like a big accordion,â€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

An eighth person, the front seat passenger, was flown to OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City and was in critical but stable condition Friday, Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper Betsy Randolph said.
    I know I should be compassionate....but it's a struggle for me in situations like this one. All I can think is, "Oh great....how much is this going to cost the U.S. taxpayers?"
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I know I should be compassionate....but it's a struggle for me in situations like this one. All I can think is, "Oh great....how much is this going to cost the U.S. taxpayers?"
    What kind of situation would we be in if this happened to us Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    americangirl, I feel the same way, the same ambivalence. A critical patient who, first is flown, then ER bills, then ICU, plus all the doctors, treatments, etc....this patient will cost us taxpayers alot. If it was you or me, we could end up bankrupt over these type of bills, and possibly lose our homes, since hospitals go after AMERICANS for payment.

I'm truly sorry for the deaths and the injuries. I have a suggestion to prevent this tragedy from ever happening again:

STAY HOME!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

A totally preventable situation. I agree Curious just stay home!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This had happened yesterday morning but there was no mention on the TV reports about it being illegals, but when they report that a one vehicle crash had caused seven deaths I kinda figured they were illegals, this confirms it. At least there were no children involved.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

They could have killed Americans on that highway!
    It could have been a busload of school kids or a family on those roads!
    I just can't find it in my heart to worry about them when I am so busy worrying about the innocent American victims who are killed by illegals on the roads on a daily bases. They made the choice to break the law and it cost them dearly. There is a LOT of blood on a LOT of dirty politicians and lobbist hands. I am glad I won't have to answer for this slaughter.

I'm with you proudamericanfamily. I'd love to know how they got the car registered to them in the first place!!! Who was the Einstein...(they think in California)....that said "okay, you have no identification, most likely several social security cards...sure...I'll register the car for you"

This is unbelievable!! What has happened to our country???

Hi Ya Export!

Welcome to ALIPAC!!!
    Glad to see you here! tell your friends and family about us!

Oh there is just soooo much insanity going on right now.
    It starts in DC and just spashes down to the rest of the country.
    We are working hard to change that!

Quote Originally Posted by Exporttheimport
    I'm with you proudamericanfamily. I'd love to know how they got the car registered to them in the first place!!! Who was the Einstein...(they think in California)....that said "okay, you have no identification, most likely several social security cards...sure...I'll register the car for you"

This is unbelievable!! What has happened to our country???
    Welcome export, I think most AMERICANS and LEGAL immigrants feel the same way....

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast