Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shakedown artists are facing holiday shake-up

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/ ... 5d2ff.html

Web Posted: 12/18/2005 12:00 AM CST
    Dane Schiller
    Express-News Mexico City Bureau

MEXICO CITY â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

does anyone know if barbed wire is on sale at walmart? this would be a good time to throw up a fence- maybe it could even be a singing electric barbed wire fence in honor of the holidays

Literally thousands of people go back and forth across the border legally to visit relatives during the Christmas season. I think this article is just an attempt to make confrontation where there is none.

However, V. Fox can kiss my American rump if he thinks I give a hoot what he wants or doesn't want. If they just let these people pass in either direction without challenge (meaning I hope they have to sit on both sides of the border for hours to cross just like they have done every other year) then I'M going to be the one raising hell and wanting to know why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yeah my mexican neighboor with the three anchor kids - will be driving his new mitsuibishi suv to southren mexico in January. he works at what used to be a solid blue collar american job- at winco foods, putting out the produce.
    I wonder if he it from the first batch of amnesty back in 1986-
    you know last time KIng George decided to waffle- I gather that many mexicans think that after all the sturm and dang we will just let them stay- since they are buying houses with taxpayer loans - i think you can bet on it

I hear you, thelma. But it is an annual event nevertheless. I see it on TV every year and we live close enough to the border highway that we are caught in the traffic. The illegal crossers use that invisible border as the crossing point, I'm sure. But many don't dare go home because they know they can't get back into the US again. I guess those coyotes get expensive after they have five or ten kids to drag back and forth. LOL