Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I would love to bring my AMERIAN FLAG down to Phoenix .
    Tune up the ole voice box .
    I am really getting tired of these ignorant fools .

Richard Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this is on Al Sharpton's part is just a publicity grab and Arpaio can utilize any press that it brings in to his advantage. I hope that it results in an Arizona State Police Immigration Task Force with him in charge and able to conduct sweeps and raids statewide.

Right on brother .

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    I would love to bring my AMERIAN FLAG down to Phoenix .
    Tune up the ole voice box .
    I am really getting tired of these ignorant fools .

Richard Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this is on Al Sharpton's part is just a publicity grab and Arpaio can utilize any press that it brings in to his advantage. I hope that it results in an Arizona State Police Immigration Task Force with him in charge and able to conduct sweeps and raids statewide.

Right on brother .

I will be right there with you.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

We know Sharpton will do most anything for money so let him pick the OBL's pockets since they are the only ones listeing to him.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Hey Sharpton, How about you resign from doing whatever it is you do.

What Sharpton is doing...is boldly going nowhere!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arpaio said it's ridiculous people are asking him to resign.
    Sharpton should stick to shaking down corporations and other entities who out of political correctness, are all too willing to cut him a check in order to make him go away! He has bitten off more than he can chew this time, since Sheriff Joe is not going to bow down to shake down Sharpton.

ACORN is as corrupt and crooked as they come and yet Bertha Lewis, CEO and Chief Organizer of ACORN has the gall to demand a 5 time elected official and American Patriot to resign!

Now that's actually funny!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just watched Sharpton and Bertha on Dobbs .
    Liars . they made me nauseous , these are the type of morons that we have to put up with .
    Lou should have just told them their out of their minds .
    And out of the mouths of the MarIcopa County Sheriff Deputies
    " SHUT UP "

Al Sharpton Confronting Arizona Sheriff Over Illegal Immigration Tactics

Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 @03:21pm CST

(New York, NY) -- Civil rights activist Reverend Al Sharpton is butting heads with an Arizona sheriff who has built a reputation on cracking down on illegal immigration.

Sharpton is calling on Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio to resign because of alleged racial profiling and other civil rights violations by his deputies.

Arpaio conducts controversial police sweeps, sometimes in the middle of the night, to round up alleged illegal immigrants.

Hispanic leaders, and now Sharpton, accuse Arpaio of targeting people of color.

Sharpton says he'll travel from New York to Arizona to confront the Phoenix-based sheriff.

The gruff-spoken Arpaio labeled Sharpton's allegations of racial profiling "ridiculous," adding, quote, "I'm never going to resign." Arpaio blasted Sharpton, saying "The guy is living in a fantasy land if he thinks he is going to pressure me into anything.

He doesn't even know where Arizona is."

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=58471
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sheriff Joe was recently reelected by a wide margin by the voters of Maricopa County.

Also, a March Rasmussen poll showed that 68% of Arizona voters have a favorable view of Arpaio.

Sharpton is an outsider and a buffoon.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Mad" in Arizona

Where does this Sharpton get off threatening to come to our state and our county and tell our sheriff to resign. We have year after year elected him because we want him as our sheriff and we like what he is doing in our county. How dare him to threaten to come to visit Phoenix and walk the streets to protest our sheriff.

I just don't get it. Sheriff Arpaio is doing what we elected him to do. He is upholding the law. He is getting rid of the illegal aliens.

My husband's family imigrated here legally and he was born here as an American citizen and we support this country and it's laws. My son-in-law's family imigrated here legally and are now all United States citizens.

We all voted for Sheriff Arpaio. How is upholding the law considered racial profiling? Why do we all have to be searched at the airport before we board. None of us like that. But it is for our own safety and the preservation of our country. This is the same thing. It is inconveniant when we have to take the time to prove that we belong to this great country, but it is worth it for the preservation of our great United States.How can this be "racial profiling?

Tell Sharpton we don't want him here. He can stay in his own state and elect whoever he wants to be his sheriff. This is our sheriff and we have elected him fair and square. Leave us alone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast