Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: "Mad" in Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by SWSavvy
    Where does this Sharpton get off threatening to come to our state and our county and tell our sheriff to resign. We have year after year elected him because we want him as our sheriff and we like what he is doing in our county. How dare him to threaten to come to visit Phoenix and walk the streets to protest our sheriff.

I just don't get it. Sheriff Arpaio is doing what we elected him to do. He is upholding the law. He is getting rid of the illegal aliens.

My husband's family imigrated here legally and he was born here as an American citizen and we support this country and it's laws. My son-in-law's family imigrated here legally and are now all United States citizens.

We all voted for Sheriff Arpaio. How is upholding the law considered racial profiling? Why do we all have to be searched at the airport before we board. None of us like that. But it is for our own safety and the preservation of our country. This is the same thing. It is inconveniant when we have to take the time to prove that we belong to this great country, but it is worth it for the preservation of our great United States.How can this be "racial profiling?

Tell Sharpton we don't want him here. He can stay in his own state and elect whoever he wants to be his sheriff. This is our sheriff and we have elected him fair and square. Leave us alone
    There's a simple answer, really, to your question, "how can this be racial profiling?"...It's NOT. mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality; hispanic isn't a race, it's a culture and illegal is....well, just plain illegal. They USE the "racial profiling" on purpose and, quite frankly, they wore out that tired card a long time ago. They know it's got NOTHING to do with race, but they know being called a 'racist' in America makes people uneasy. They want to put us on the defensive and deflect our attention from the REAL problem at hand.

BTW, welcome to Alipac!!

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Hey Sharpton, How about you resign from doing whatever it is you do.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Looks like his job is to strong arm, intimidate, blackmail, and terrorize people and companies in do doing what he wants them to do?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Al Sharpton is nothing but a professional race hustler who has turned being a professional racist into an income for him. Where was he when illegal aliens engaged in ethnic cleansing against Blacks in LA and killed white people through murder, manslaughter, drunk driving and other crimes? Hypocritical horse's ass..........

Ethnic cleansing in LA cost the lives of innocent Black people as Jamiel Shaw, a promising young athlete and scholar while his mother was serving in Iraq, a 12 year old Black girl waiting at a bus stop shot by illegal alien street gang members looking for Black people and an elderly Black man just parking his car. LA mayor Villaraigosa and Sheriff Baca even admitted illegal alien street gangs, many with extensive criminal histories were attempting to clear out Black neighborhoods in Southgate, Bellingham and other communities and take them over but with sanctuary city policies are shielded by law enforcement also supported by liberals and not deported. Where the hell were you Sharpton when decent, law abiding and peaceful Black citizens were being slaughtered by those with no legal right to be in this country? I as a white person displayed more care, compassion and concern through emails and other actions to city officials from my location on the other side of the country while no one saw neither hide or hair from you. And let's not forget the illegal alien gang member with a criminal history including the rape of a 5 year old girl who killed 3 young Black college students execution style and raped another one before shooting her too, all in Newark, NJ another sanctuary city. I guess Sharpton saw no financial incentive in this too because there was no caucasian involvement........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Let Sharpton scream....he's another one of the spokespeople who do our side more good because he's an idiot.

I don't know if he was partnered with Jessie or not when they tried their stunt with the Minutemen at the border. Try as they might, they couldn't get them with any wrong doing either. I don't believe they will with Sheriff Joe either. I think on one show he said only 20% of the people he has in custody are hispanic or illegal. That alone shows he's not racial profiling.

I know they tried to call it racial profiling with police stops. If your area is mostly hispanic or black or white, there's a good chance more of your group will get busted. That's just math. Now if in a white neighborhood, only people of another race were caught, you might start to think profiling....but they keep screaming profiling if ANY of their group is caught at something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sharpton is a racist buffoon. Does he not understand that illegal immigration impacts "his people" more than any other citizens? Unemployment among young black African Americans is higher than that for both illegals and Hispanic Americans. I consider this just another attempt at a photo op by someone who is quickly becoming irrelevant.

Just hope Al doesn't start another riot - this time in AZ.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/200 ... e_the.html

"It's ironic that Sharpton is fighting Arpaio's efforts to rid his county of people who are there illegally especially when you consider that Sharpton once incited a deadly riot to rid Harlem of a Jewish store owner who had the nerve to operate at the same location for over 40 years."

The store was called Freddie's Fashion Mart. Sharpton decided that Harlem should be segregated and decided that the Jewish owned store should close even though it had been there for decades. Jeff Jacoby wrote this account:

When the United House of Prayer, a large black landlord in Harlem, raises the rent on Freddy's Fashion Mart, Freddy's white Jewish owner is forced to raise the rent on his subtenant, a black-owned music store. A landlord-tenant dispute ensues; Sharpton uses it to incite racial hatred. "We will not stand by," he warns malignantly, "and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." Sharpton's National Action Network sets up picket lines; customers going into Freddy's are spat on and cursed as "traitors" and "Uncle Toms." Some protesters shout, "Burn down the Jew store!" and simulate striking a match. "We're going to see that this cracker suffers," says Sharpton's colleague Morris Powell. On Dec. 8, one of the protesters bursts into Freddy's, shoots four employees point-blank, and then sets the store on fire. Seven employees die in the inferno.

Those seven lives are just a few of the deaths caused by the Reverend Al and his hypocrisy; he also helped incite a pogrom in Crown Heights, Brooklyn that resulted in the death of Yankel Rosenbaum. You won't read anything about it in the MSM when they talk about Sharpton's latest hypocrisy; they are too intimidated by this press hungry hypocrite. "
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W.,
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Oh no... Sharpton! I thought he was banned from making public comments after the Duke Lacrosse fiasco?
    W
    He should have been banned after the Tawanee Brawley mess. If you're not familiar with it, here's a link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley

I feel that he is an embarrasment. Rather than judging people by the content of their character, I feel he judges them by the color of their skin...

The previous post was correct in that black people could be the most hurt by illegal aliens. Sharpton is too stupid to realize that.

Well, I demand that Al Sharpton get a new fricking hobby.

And if Sheriff Joe needs us, we're right there, baby, RIGHT THERE.

I'd have my car packed and headed down the interstate within an hour. (and I live in Pennsylvania!)
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Well Lou asked acorn what about them being investigated in 13 states and she denied it, he said he would check that out first thing this morning....that shut both of them up, can't wait to see todays show to see what Lou found out
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Well Lou asked acorn what about them being investigated in 13 states and she denied it, he said he would check that out first thing this morning....that shut both of them up, can't wait to see todays show to see what Lou found out
    I hope Lou follows up. How dare acorn and Al Sharpton demand Sheriff Joe's resignation. Why is it that whenever someone enforces the law, open border idiots claim profiling or racism is involved?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123