Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

SheriffÂ’s policy may have unintended consequence

http://www.journal-news.com

SheriffÂ’s policy may have unintended consequences/12-30
    Sheriff’s policy may have unintended consequences

The Butler County Sheriff’s Office recently announced plans to “crack down on illegal aliens,� encouraging residents to report “suspected� undocumented immigrants through its Web site and threatening to report them to immigration authorities. This proposition to involve county officials in the enforcement of immigration law, a role not traditionally held, poses an unintended but very real threat to victims of domestic violence and their children.

Batterers â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is so confusing to me. Because the sheriff wants to enforce the immigration laws then somehow that is bad b/c it allows abusers to abuse people who are here illegally? Is that the straight of it?

So tell me. Is there no personal responsibility to be borne by the people, women/girls/whomever, who made the choice to come here illegally in the first place?? We should endure illegal immigration in order to protect the guilty?

I have read and heard that crimes of violence against women in the southern countries are a daily occurence. Why would it be different once they arrive here? How would enforcing our laws exacerbate their customs? Or do we think we can change their customs simply b/c they have changed their location?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Just another excuse for the anti illegal croud and some more of those fabulous family values that bush keeps talking about.

actually that would be anti-legal croud

Those residents should get on the stick & report all the illegals BEFORE the domestic abuse happens. Send them all back wherever they came from and let law enforcement in their countries protect them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's what I thought I said, hadenuf... I just said it in as convoluted a manner as they all seem to be thinking..and writing...and speaking. I always wonder if they really think that we're so stupid as to fall for all of that crap? But then...they're still HERE...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones