Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff’s (Arpaio) Guadalupe sweep ends with 47 arrests

Sheriff’s Guadalupe sweep ends with 47 arrests

Amid accusations of racial profiling, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office ended a controversial crime sweep in Guadalupe Friday with 47 arrests, including nine involving illegal immigrants.

The two-day operation also netted 18 fugitives with warrant charges ranging from drug possession to domestic violence, according to the Sheriff’s Office. Nearly 30 warrants belonging to several Valley law enforcement agencies were cleared.

The sweep ensued despite hundreds of protestors and resistance from Guadalupe Mayor Rebecca Jimenez. Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon and critics have accused the Sheriff’s Office of racial profiling, enticing the possibility of lawsuits against the Sheriff’s Office.

[size=150][color=red][b]“Gordon and Jimenez’s pro-illegal alien comments, and actions to prevent this sheriff from enforcing state and federal immigration laws within their cities, will not deter me from enforcing the law in our community,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was talking a guy not to long ago who telling me about a sweep LE did in the area he lives in and he told me it was the best thing to happen to those who were picked up, many had been running and hiding from the law for years and now the were forced to face up to it, spend their time in jail and/or drug rehab but now they could go back out and live their lives again, get a real job, drive a car ect.........so sweeps are not always a bad thing, unless you are here illegally and then you get sent back home, and is that really so bad?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Go Sheriff Joe. Joe for President.

We need more sheriff's like Arpaio!

God I love Sheriff Joe Arpaio. If there were only more sheriff's like him that aren't afraid to go against the "politically correct grain" we'd have far few illegals in this country, and fewer victims of their crimes.

There is a sheriff in Bristol County, MA, near Fall River, New Bedford that is very similar to him. He charges inmates for haircuts, no cable tv, they work the chain gang, get black coffee (no perks basically). Jail should not be comfortable or tolerable, only humane.

JOE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

In 2012 I'd love to see a Romney/Arpaio ticket!