Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    In and Out burgers uses E-verify.
    NUMBERUSA list McDonalds as one of the largest employers to use e-verify.
    Our local McD's doesn't accept applications from American kids unless they're bilingual. However, the kitchen staff can speak Spanish only. I will not patronize that store. Their coupons are bilingual - English on one side and Spanish on the other. The joke around town is that one side is for the natives and the other side is for the illegal employees.
    I have said it once and will say it again today, Mexico is using the U.S. via illegal immigrants as a quick get rich scam. If anyone cannot see it happening they have some unknown issues. Think about what I have expressed!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    When I owned a restaurant in AZ the health dept regularly body slammed me for staff not wearing gloves. The last McD's I was in was in AZ about a mile from the airport. I was buying coffee. I looked behind the counter and checked all the employees. Not only were all of them Hispanic, there wasn't a glove in the whole kitchen. I wrote to corporate and told them they might not know it but Mexicans have water issues and they don't flush their toilets like we do. They wipe and throw the paper someplace. Which to me meant they probably didn't wash their hands as much as we do either.

As someone who has been physically threatened by a group of Hispanics and fought with them in the grocery store just to get down the aisle because they seem to think it's funny to stand in the way of a white woman, I don't doubt anything I hear anymore. They think they have the upper hand because of the guilt-ridden left. When I told people outside of AZ how I was being treated people laughed and said I was imagining it.

If McD's thinks their bottom line will be effected by this they will do something about it. Not sure it will since when I lived in AZ, all of the ads I got in the mail from McD's was in Spanish!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    . . . Wal-Mart paid the highest fine to date for hiring illegal immigrants through a sub-contractor. If memory serves me it was 11 million . . . Dixie
    Yes. And that is why they use everify now.

Wal-Mart Settles Illegal Immigrant Case for $11M

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,150846,00.html
    Yea, when they get busted, they discover how great E-Verify is.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    [/b]

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    When I owned a restaurant in AZ the health dept regularly body slammed me for staff not wearing gloves. The last McD's I was in was in AZ about a mile from the airport. I was buying coffee. I looked behind the counter and checked all the employees. Not only were all of them Hispanic, there wasn't a glove in the whole kitchen. I wrote to corporate and told them they might not know it but Mexicans have water issues and they don't flush their toilets like we do. They wipe and throw the paper someplace. Which to me meant they probably didn't wash their hands as much as we do either.

As someone who has been physically threatened by a group of Hispanics and fought with them in the grocery store just to get down the aisle because they seem to think it's funny to stand in the way of a white woman, I don't doubt anything I hear anymore. They think they have the upper hand because of the guilt-ridden left. When I told people outside of AZ how I was being treated people laughed and said I was imagining it.

If McD's thinks their bottom line will be effected by this they will do something about it. Not sure it will since when I lived in AZ, all of the ads I got in the mail from McD's was in Spanish!
    I know where you are coming from. They do like to stand in the middle of the aisle in a store and just scream in Spanish at each other. We see that in South Florida at times. I just scream excuse me at them in which ever foreign language comes to mind first and they move. They don't expect that. My daughter had an incident like that happen to her in a grocery store about 3 days ago. She said excuse me in English and they didn't move and gave her the who the hell are you look. My daughter told them off in Spanish and they were shocked.
    As for the gloves I have seen them working without them as well. I got an ice cream cone on day and the African American teen who served me actually put gloves on to get it for me but those handling the food didn't have gloves on. If you think that is bad I have a horror story from a Taco Bell. My daughter and I were at the hospital in the Emergency department and there was a woman who came in wearing a Taco Bell uniform. She was sent by her manager because she had a pus draining out of a sore and that she could not work around food like that. Many of the Hispanic and even Haitian restaurants get closed down temporarily by the health inspectors and it is most often for insect and rat problems. They publish it in the Sun Sentinel online. You don't see it as much with other ethnic restaurants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here in Virginia I have not seen any immigrants working at McDonald's fast food restaurants. Possibly, because Virginia has very steep laws against crime offenders.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Welcome to ALIPAC Grandpa1947
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

PLEASE VOTE

Should There Be a Law Requiring Citizenship or Immigration Status on Your Driver’s License? POLL

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-227222.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Their food is crap anyhow.........

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I do not patron MacDonalds either
    Neither do I and, I'm not about to eat at anyother place that employ "ILLEGAL HISPANICS". Call me racist if they may because I don't give a fat babies @zz about what these people think of me. You see, I'm a LEGAL CITIZEN of this country where as they are tresspassing on American soil and working on a job that they stole from some teen ager wishing he/she could find such a job in order to buy their first car. No way will I ever eat what they have had their nasty little Illegal hands on. I will flip my own burgers first.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast