Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joe issues warning to deputies about McDonalds

Sheriff Joe Arpaio issues warning to deputies about McDonalds

Posted: 2:28 PM
    Last Updated: 31 minutes ago
    By: Associated Press

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is urging his uniformed deputies to use caution when eating at McDonald's restaurants following an alleged incident at a Mesa McDonald's.

The Sheriff's Office says a uniformed deputy was verbally harassed in Spanish by McDonald's food handlers Thursday. The deputy says both he and the Sheriff were accused of being racists.

The deputy confronted the workers in Spanish about their remarks and refused to accept his food order as a precaution.

Arpaio said in a news release the restaurant was targeted for an employer sanctions investigation last March when four people were arrested for identification theft.

Calls to McDonald's Corporate offices have not been returned. The Mesa McDonald's Manager Hector Cruz refused to comment when contacted by The Associated Press.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_ph ... -mcdonalds
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sellers of fake immigration documents dismiss call for new IDs

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-29944-.html

Luis Hernandez is laughing as he sells fake drivers licenses and Social Security cards to illegal immigrants near a park known for shady deals.

Now documents are made with illegal software on laptop computers. That mobility makes them harder to bust.

"With a computer and a printer, you are in business," Jeffery said.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Sheriff's Office says a uniformed deputy was verbally harassed in Spanish by McDonald's food handlers Thursday. The deputy says both he and the Sheriff were accused of being racists.

The deputy confronted the workers in Spanish about their remarks and refused to accept his food order as a precaution.
    I guess anybody who believes in the rule of law is not immune from having the race card thrown at them...even other hispanics. I'm getting the strong suspicion the majority of these clowns who throw around the word "racist",have no clue to what the word actually means.

I suspect the real "racists" that day were working behind the counter at McDonalds...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is urging his uniformed deputies to use caution when eating at McDonald's restaurants following an alleged incident at a Mesa McDonald's.
    This news article should be on the front page of this website!

I know some Officers who worked night shifts, one was poison at a fast food restaurant a few years ago and the other found pubic hairs and spit in his hamburger sandwich.

I do not eat very often at public restaurants, due to fear of being harmed by food preparers. If I can see the food being prepared I will eat at those restaurants only.

{Nice news article JohnDoe2!}
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I'd sure like to live in Sheriff Joe's district!

Other cities bid enormous salaries to try to lure him away from Phoenix.

The boost to property values that comes with his umbrella of protection would justify - and pay for - those salaries offered.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Well there goes my Big Mac and 10pc Mcnugget I treat myself to once in awhile! Sorry! Ronald!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Between the illegals and an advertisement in Spanish for scholarships for Hispanics I avoid McDonalds.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Well there goes my Big Mac and 10pc Mcnugget I treat myself to once in awhile! Sorry! Ronald!
    Lol You will locate some other food to replace your favorite meal I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Between the illegals and an advertisement in Spanish for scholarships for Hispanics I avoid McDonalds.
    So do I...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast