Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

now i did notice that when you scroll down the pay list, there is a 2:20 video about the hearings in DC. is that what you saw?

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoen ... QlnAg.cspx

Some Maricopa County deputies have a message for Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon, Mesa Police Chief George Gascon and Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox -- "Shut Up!"

The deputies and other employees of the sheriff's department rallied at Phoenix City Hall Thursday afternoon.

They said they're sick and tired of doing their jobs, putting criminals in jail and saving victims and then being accused of racial profiling by people in power.

Sgt. Brett Palmer said, "We're telling these people in power such as Phil Gordon, Mary Rose Wilcox and Police Chief Gascon, shut up! They're ignorant. They don't know what it is they're talking about. They don't have their facts straight."

Palmer said he welcomes a Department of Justice investigation and is confident they will be vindicated.

Sheriff Joe video uncut:

UNCUT: Arpaio calls congressional hearing a publicity stunt
    April 2nd, 2009

Sheriff Joe Arpaio called a congressional hearing a publicity stunt and said he wasn't invited because they're playing a political game.

http://www.azfamily.com/video/3tvextra- ... vid=348206

Everyone needs to see these videos.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Excellent video, and yes, every American needs to see this! I have nothing but respect and admiration for these law enforcement officers! Kudos to them for STANDING UP!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

They really shouldn't take it so hard. The real racist in these arguments are usually the ones pointing the finger.

We take in more people legally than all the other countries of the world combined, is what I've heard.

To want to put a stop to the illegal aspect of immigration is just good common sense. Think about it. If these criminals in business really need these people shouldn't they be expected to pay fair wages, withhold taxes, and cover the medical for their workers instead of passing it on to the few people left playing by the rules? The illegal aliens would certainly be better off. For these criminals that back the illegal activity to say they care about the illegal invader is clearly nonsense. There are more than enough visa programs for them to get workers if they cared to abide by the law and treat people fairly.

Our politicians that are aiding and abetting this illegal invasion and the invaders should be dealt with severely!

I could cry. I am so proud of them....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Powerful video. It's time for Gordon to grow up and realize that his attacks on these fine law enforcement professionals are incredibly irresponsible.

If you want to send the MCSO words of encouragement, here is their contact info:

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Contact_Us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent them a thank you note. Hopefully they are receiving thousands of them!

TexasGal

I sent one as well!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast