Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So let me try to follow the logic. Janet Napolitano thinks allowing earthquake victims to flee Haiti is inappropriate but granting temporary status to those who left Haiti and entered the US illegally is appropriate.

Well, let me tell you, neither are appropriate. The only appropriate action is to send these illegal aliens from Haiti straight back to Haiti on schedule so they can look after their families and work to rebuild their nation. Staying here, stealing American jobs and sending our wage money out of the country is totally inappropriate. In fact, it's illegal. If you want to stay the deportation order for 30 days until things are calmer in Haiti, then fine, but granting them temporary status so they can legally work here is not only inappropriate, it's an outrage.

This just shows how daft in the head our corrupt public officials are. It's unbelievable enough when you hear their pronouncement to begin with, but then when they try to explain their stupid decision, they dive headfirst into the abyss of the absurd.

It's 2010, folks. You know what to do. Send them to the Soup Line.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Salvaordans and Dominicans were given TPS 10-12 years ago and are still here. That's long enough, now round them up and send them home!

WHy hasn't the Dominican Republic opened it's border and take in Haitian refugees? They are not a poor country with all the resort areas. Tourism to the DR is booming, so what's the objective of giving illegal aliens from DR TPS? Time to get out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I agree whole heartedly, round them up and send them home. As for the Haitians, it would appear the damage to their country is just a small portion of the country. Send them home too.

No. They are needed backhome to help out with their family members. They should be compelled to catch the 1st boat back to Haiti. I wonder if B.O. is going down there to have a beer summit with the leaders of Haiti about why Haiti didn't better prepare for the earthquake by retrofitting buildings etc...
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Dont want any VOODOO, magic in my state
    Arvard i like your style.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

We all know the word temporary is BS. This is just another form of policy amnesty!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AMNESTY BULL! Send these criminals back to their own country. Let them help rebuild it. They should not be rewarded for breaking our laws.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    TPS would encourage more than half the population of Haiti to try to get to the USA.
    And thats what most will try to do, Mariel boatlift all over again. Followed by a haitian crime wave in florida.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Our troops moving closer to IRAN'S border is more of concern than the earthquake in a third world country, today. What more does the world want Americans to do for Haitians?

And Close the US Borders with our Military Forces! Use E-Verify, Use SAVE, and the 287g Program in all 3,000 Districts in The United States.

"We the People" are wonderful PEOPLE!

[quote]The Department of Homeland Security said it would offer Haitian nationals, who were already here when Tuesday’s earthquake struck, Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for 18 months. That status, which would allow them to legally work, will not cover Haitians who flee their country following the devastating 7.0 quake that resulted in as many as 50,000 deaths and left its capital, Port-au-Prince, in ruins.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said it’s “tempting for people suffering in the aftermath of the earthquake to seek refuge elsewhereâ€
    "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast