Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    The Siege of LA is only the beginning. The mayor, imo, is a criminal for abandoning the citizens of L.A. in favor of political correctness. This guy is in the same mold as Gavin Newsom. Absolutely horrible. Something must be done soon.

His abandoning the citizens of LA for the sake of PC would be the case if he ever intended to actually serve as an American politician. Unfortunately, Villaraigosa went in as a reconquista with one goal in mind and that was....and still is....to serve in the interests of Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AZ, you are right, sadly so. Am I awake or is this all a terrible nightmare?
    I see nothing but civil insurrection in our future if our government doesn't abide by the laws of the land and protect the citizens of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    The Siege of LA is only the beginning. The mayor, imo, is a criminal for abandoning the citizens of L.A. in favor of political correctness. This guy is in the same mold as Gavin Newsom. Absolutely horrible. Something must be done soon.

His abandoning the citizens of LA for the sake of PC would be the case if he ever intended to actually serve as an American politician. Unfortunately, Villaraigosa went in as a reconquista with one goal in mind and that was....and still is....to serve in the interests of Mexico.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

And he plans to run for governor in 2010. His cousin is running to take Nunez's place and he appointed his sister to be a judge in the Superior Court.

Sherry, this whole thing sounds like a sick comedy! I feel sooo sorry for anyone living in or near LA when I see these kinds of things going on. Let us know if you need to be rescued and we can drive a truck over to pick you up!

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    And he plans to run for governor in 2010. His cousin is running to take Nunez's place and he appointed his sister to be a judge in the Superior Court.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

They can recall him with enough signatures, thats what they did to Gray Davis!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This Mayor is definitely in denial, isn't he? Of course, there probably aren't enough Americans left there to recall him. They've probably all moved out because of the crime.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    This Mayor is definitely in denial, isn't he? Of course, there probably aren't enough Americans left there to recall him. They've probably all moved out because of the crime.

It's not just Americans. We know quite a few immigrants.....some Mexican, most from other countries with histories of unrest and civil war....who consider themselves to have literally fled CA ahead of what they see coming and have no intention of being caught up in since it is what they escaped from in their home countries.

I suppose it's something that, because they have lived with it where most of us have not, they recognize and sense because they see the similarities to their past experiences.

Villagirosa (sp) was on Fox News last night and I just felt like punching this guy! He should be in prison with all of the criminal illegals in Ca!

William Barret Travis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12