Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great post Sixx,
    There arent enough men standing up and being me. Tehy are being taught to look pretty and express their feelings. What is a metrosexual man? I would say it is a woman in training. I am not a Texan, but I do take pride in being a real man.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

WE need to hear from ALL the Real Men and Women in the United States!!

Stand Up and Be Counted!!

PC? That's Personal Computer, isn't it?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    SIXX!! Great post!! And great questions you pose. OUR MEN NEED TO WAKE UP!!

There are some but not enough taking part; getting the facts; seeing the light through all this darkness; and preparing for what lays ahead.

What lays ahead?

In my opinion, either we lose our country and become Drones of the Crones governed by the Fairies of the United Nations and the Freaks of the World Trade Organization Freaks OR:

WE fight to save our country in the streets of the United States where the battles will be between American Citizens and the Armed Forces of the United States Government assisted with reinforcements from the United Nations.

That is sadly what the choices are with George Bush in the White House.

WHAT PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND YET or ARE NOT YET COMPREHENDING IS:

The United States will be under UN, WTO, and World Court control BEFORE the 2006 Elections.

Fact: The US Armed Forces already has legislative authority through the Selective Service (DRAFT) to draft ILLEGAL ALIENS in our MILITARY SERVICE...to FIGHT US.

The battles will be between American Citizens fighting on their own against ILLEGAL ALIENS in the United States Armed Forces with the full power and strength of the United States Government behind them, not US.

Do you see now what is happening?

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

I certainly hope the American men WAKE UP while it still matters. The U.K. has put deportation on the top of their agenda. France closed it's borders. We should do the same thing. Bush is so stupid, so crazy, that he thinks this is going end o.k. It will not.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Right On SIXX!! It will not end nicely. But, Bush already knows that and is preparing for it. Bush is not stupid, he's a mean SOB. Believe that if nothing else Friends. He is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The "empty" military bases will be used to detain dissident citizens.

The new "war plan" to guard our nation AFTER "terrorist" attacks, will be used to round up dissident citizens not terrorists.

When they are ready to implement it, they'll stage an attack.

That's my guess.

Correct me but what happened to the "terrorists" of 9/11? Did they ever "catch any" collaborators? Where are these collaborators now? Where are their "trials" and "prosecutions"?

Strange isn't it that we never hear anything about these people, their funders, their assistors, their families, their cohorts?

Strange isn't it? WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING really about 9/11. Not even after a 9/11 Commission; not even after a War in Afghanistan; not even after a War in Iraq; not even after the Patriot Act; not even after a new Department of Homeland INsecurity?

Bottom line....we don't know S....T!!

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Great post Sixx,
    There arent enough men standing up and being me. Tehy are being taught to look pretty and express their feelings. What is a metrosexual man? I would say it is a woman in training. I am not a Texan, but I do take pride in being a real man.
    That is what it sounds like to me too, JP. A woman in training.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

The "empty" military bases will be used to detain dissident citizens.

The new "war plan" to guard our nation AFTER "terrorist" attacks, will be used to round up dissident citizens not terrorists.

When they are ready to implement it, they'll stage an attack.

That's my guess.

Correct me but what happened to the "terrorists" of 9/11? Did they ever "catch any" collaborators? Where are these collaborators now? Where are their "trials" and "prosecutions"?

Strange isn't it that we never hear anything about these people, their funders, their assistors, their families, their cohorts?

Strange isn't it? WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING really about 9/11. Not even after a 9/11 Commission; not even after a War in Afghanistan; not even after a War in Iraq; not even after the Patriot Act; not even after a new Department of Homeland INsecurity?

Bottom line....we don't know S....T!!

That is true, Judy. We don't. The other thing that puzzles me is how soon
    they were able to tell us who the hijackers were. I mean no forensics, no dental records, no hair samples, no DNA. How could they tell us all this within hours of the attacks?
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

WE fight to save our country in the streets of the United States where the battles will be between American Citizens and the Armed Forces of the United States Government assisted with reinforcements from the United Nations.

That is sadly what the choices are with George Bush in the White House.

WHAT PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND YET or ARE NOT YET COMPREHENDING IS:

The United States will be under UN, WTO, and World Court control BEFORE the 2006 Elections.

Fact: The US Armed Forces already has legislative authority through the Selective Service (DRAFT) to draft ILLEGAL ALIENS in our MILITARY SERVICE...to FIGHT US.

The battles will be between American Citizens fighting on their own against ILLEGAL ALIENS in the United States Armed Forces with the full power and strength of the United States Government behind them, not US.

Do you see now what is happening?

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

this is the first I've heard of that . . . has Lou Dobbs and other commentators let the people know this?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Lou should know and he should tell everyone!!

WE need to hear from ALL the Real Men and Women in the United States!!
    Stand Up and Be Counted!!
    PC? That's Personal Computer, isn't it?
    Political Correctness - that's what it's all about. It all started as a joke, and it became a reality. Well, here we are. Everybody is apologizing for being who they are, and not apologizing for being who they are.
    How is that for a Politically Correct statement? (It makes no sense-that's the point)
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast