Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizen Sixx -

Both my grandparents (Frank & Billie Robertson) were born, raised, and buried in Texas...and both exemplified the "Texatude" you speak of. They were ranchers for most of their lives and more than once a gun was used defend their property (cattle three times & water once). So yes, I am picking up what you are laying down.

That said, I appreciate your efforts to give fair warnings to those that foolishly assume that their peaceful presence (folding chairs, binoculars, and a cooler full of iced drinks) is gonna fly. It wont, not in TEXAS!

Then again, I think you just may be pleasantly surprised at how many WILL show up, from all over the U.S., that DO "get the full gist".

~

~

Re: ~good12me

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    Sixx- Boy, I bet the priest in Arkanasas sent you reeling! No, Texas hasn't been conquered! And they are about to find that out when MMP starts. Guarantee they run back where they came from. Just like they did during the depression, war or any other hardship that has come to America. WEAK! My family is from the Panhandle my mother was born in Dallas. Texans are the nicest people in the world but don't cross them or you will be VERY sorry. They might think they have things hemmed up with their tenticles so deeply in the government there but they are WRONG! Great post SIXX!!! ALIPAC keeps us all sane...
    Alipac will keep us all sane as long as we keep ourselves under the radar of the owners. If we become too "likeable", our posts get deleted, we get PM'd and told to back off, we get told we are "bickering".

This is a strong debate. Tempers will sometimes flare. We will take up for each other as I have done for Sixx. Three pages got deleted. Some with very viable information that needed to stay on Alipac as it was vital information and was not "bickering" or fighting.

Sixx this is a great post. I'm proud of you, my man. But then you know I have confidence and admire you greatly.

I am seldom here on Alipac now as I'm sure some of you have noticed. I'll be back as I can unless I am banned which I probably will be when this gets read. I call things as I see them and unfortunately, I believe if I was a man, I would not be having problems at all.

I am not racist, biased or sexist. I believe criminal illegal alien economic terrorists must be fought long and hard. But I will not be crushed by anyone in the process. Especially on this board which is supposed to be for debate. I'll probably get zotted, but I am behind you all -- ALL THE WAY.

YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND MY PRAYERS, WHETHER I AM HERE OR NOT.
    Great post good12me! I have never read anything by you, in my opinion, that would harm the image of Alipac. Sixx is a very passionate and strong debator. He pumps me up, invigorates me, motivates me! I need Sixx around when I start to feel like our group is slipping. You are very passionate and really knowledgeable as well. I've learned a great deal from you, and I have noticed your absence. I've also noticed that 2ndadmendsis is gone, and I miss her. I also miss Watchman, who taught me so very much, and who made me feel like I belonged to a great organization.
    I am sorry to say this, but I also feel that there is a certain amount of favoritism going on. My opinions either go unknowledged, or pooed, and I have taken myself supposedly unnoticed off of portal 1.
    We started with such a great group of people, who are slowly leaving Alipac on their own, or are being banned. I personally have lost a part of my soul along with each person that leaves. And it's getting harder and harder to get my spirit in the fighting mode. But whether or not Alipac bans me for what I have said, I will continue the fight against illegal immigration. Whether it is on Alipac or another website.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

good12me:

Your pulled posts had nothing to do with you being a woman. I pulled them along with about 15 others because they were escalating a fight between forum users and there were insults and abuses on several ends. There were several members that had their posts pulled over that meltdown.

I've said it all along that abusing other users is not what this board is about. Nor is it a place to rant so loud that people that are new to this information would recoil in response to to much venom and anger.

2ndamendsis has not been around due to health concerns.

Watchman was removed for doing things again and again that I asked the user specifically not to do.

Butterbean: people will always come and go as their time allows or interests change.

Many people have complimented us on running a clean site and keeping the tone reasonable. The rules are pretty simple. No racism. No violence. No overly foul language. And respect each other / do not insult other users.

ALIPAC is not a place to "keep us sane" If sanity is an issue, take a break. I am not insensitive to the trauma many of us feel over this, but this is not a support group. I know that many people value the shared bond of fighting this together here and that is great. But this information is highly visible on the Internet thanks to the work of a lot of people. Our regular users and activists should be examples to others.

Butterbean, you know my door has always been open to you from the begining and I have never ignored you. I have always worked to help.
    My door is always open to every user of these forums.

From time to time, there will be those that disagree with what I do and what other users do. Some will take their toys and storm off. Some to return, some to never return. Others will gripe in private or open forum.

I would hope that everyone here has some idea on what kind of battle it has been to build this site, elevate this site and organization, ward off attacks, recover from attacks, and try to herd cats so to speak.

I've not heard one word from either of you (bbean and good2me) via email or PM about concerns or problems with the site or ALIPAC. In fact, good12me has ignored my emails and PM's asking what is up.

If you are here to help then do things the right way and contact me directly. If your goal is to find a place on the net where you can vent, rant, and scream in anguish among others that share your pain then find some other place that you can do that without restriction.

I'm here to work and to fight those that are destroying our nation. Not other people that are supposed to share my concerns. When I see others detracting from that fight, yea I'm gonna take action.

There is no money in doing this. I spend my time dealing with people on our side that are pissed off, scared to death, amazed, and panicked by what is happening. I spend my time dealing with people against us that want to ruin me, this group, and everything we try to do.

I do my best to be as respectful and straight forward with everyone on this board, but there is no way to keep everyone happy. If I have to pull some of your posts or one of the moderators have to pull a post then deal with it, correct and move on, contact me directly, or find another avenue for your pursuits.

"Favoritism"? Yes, I play favorites of a sort. I favor those that work hard and keep cool and hold the line. I favor those that are giving of their time and energy and obeying the rules and working as a team. I favor those that are constructive to the goals ALIPAC is trying to accomplish. What has my "favoritism" brought them?

Lol! More work and responsibilities and I am so grateful to those that have helped to do that work.

Sometimes, I am very tempted to put all of this down and just walk away.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

~

W,
    I answered your private PMs. Every single one. I answered any questions you asked. We both know that. I even sent you a very nice 4th of July eCard which I also sent to every member of Congress and the House, both State and US and to our President and his Cabinet. No reply from you, but alot of good replies from lots of them.

Especially regarding Securing our Borders and the need to do so. That is saying a great deal when you get answers, even if they are answers you disagree with. It opens commentary between you and another person. It enables conversation between people, clean debate and an opportunity to offer thoughts that may not have crossed their minds yet. It enables me to give them some ideas to ponder and perhaps put into action. Some are already in the works, thank goodness.

This is what I am doing and shall continue to do. It is working quite well. Let's hope it continues this way.

Alipac is doing great and its numbers are growing. I was sorry to lose the friends I knew stationed in Iraq and other places due to their failure to enjoy a particular Avatar but, as you said, it has every right to be here. Just because our active military does not care to see it doesn't mean it should be removed. It saddens me a great deal that a huge number of soldiers in the field (who cannot post but enjoyed reading Alipac) no longer visit us. They would have one person who read out loud while the others stood or sat around and listened and they "whooped it up" when they were really enjoying some of the posts. They would discuss Alipac on patrol and wish us all well. We lost quite a few inactive and retired, as well, by the way. As I said then and again now, people feel quite strongly about the American Flag. I am one of them, you may have noticed.

They needed us, William. And we needed them. But they are very particular about the American Flag. They were thrilled when the Mexican Flag was removed from that state office out west (I think it was in Colorado or Nevada).

So who's to say what's right or wrong? This is your baby, your forum and your Alipac to do with as you see fit. We know you are the President and you make the rules. They know that, too. I especially know that, William.

I'm a Texan...half Cherokee/half Scots. I'm a very reasonable woman. When people disagree with me all I want to do is explain calmly that I am right, they are wrong and for the transgression of disagreeing I am merely going to hang them by their heels over a slow fire. I have other favorite pastimes as well but I don't wish to divulge all the fun I have with enemies...

Currently I'm disagreeing very much and very often with the government of these United States. I think it's time to secede and become a nation on our own again. Been thinking that awhile...and to my surprise only a couple of years ago Iowa was thinking the same thing.

So, I'm wondering if this immigration/CAFTA/Iraq stuff will drive us apart as nothing else has ever been able to do??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

So, I'm wondering if this immigration/CAFTA/Iraq stuff will drive us apart as nothing else has ever been able to do??

RR
    I think that you are correct. There has been talk by several states since the Patriot Act passed. That is why their is a bill in the house if their are any civil uprisings, that the UN will come in and try to stop it.

12. H.R.2745 : To reform the United Nations, and for other purposes.
    Sponsor: Rep Hyde, Henry J. [IL-6] (introduced 6/7/2005) Cosponsors (1)
    Committees: House International Relations
    House Reports: 109-120
    Latest Major Action: 6/15/2005 Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 319 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2745 with 20 minutes of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit with or without instructions. All points of order against consideration of the bill are waived. It shall be in order to consider as an original bill for the purpose of amendment under the five-minute rule the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on International Relations now printed in the bill. Measure will be considered read. Specified amendments are in order.
    You can read more about it here.
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... read=73314
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Great Post JP.

Everyone....meet your NEW WORLD ARMY to enforce NEW WORLD LAW!!

And.... ya'll thought it mattered what our Constitution said.

It doesn't and it won't.

The "contracts" that are taking US out are NAFTA, CAFTA, Security and Prosperity Partnership, Free Trade Agreement of the Americas, membership by "contract" in the World Trade Organization, membership in the United Nations, adherence to the decisions of the WORLD COURT...and what would World Government be without an ARMY to control civilian disobedience and uprisings when the people finally catch on that they JUST LOST THEIR NATION, and with it their jobs, their housng, their wages, their salaries, their sovereignty, their independence, and their liberties.

Well......of course there will be civil disobedience and "uprisings".

It's called Civil War. Which will be US against the WORLD.

Grim. Very very Grim.

Wake Up America....put those Cheetos Down....and let your voice be heard......now....this minute, Just As You Are, so we can Turn this Tide and avoid US against the World!

Good Plan? Trade Cheetos for Liberty? Now THAT's a Fair Trade Deal you need to sign on to TODAY!!

Get on Board. Get Active. Do it Now.

Defeat Cafta Today!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

off topic

I TRY SO HARD TO STAY FOCUSED AND AVOID PARTICIPATING IN TEMPER TANTRUMS. BUT IT WOULD SEEM TO ME THAT IF ONE (1) PERSON'S AVATAR IS OFFENSIVE TO MORE THAN A FEW PEOPLE, THAT IT WOULD BE REPLACED BY A PICTURE THAT IS EITHER PATRIOTIC OR NUETRAL. BUT, WE ARE TOLD 'TO DEAL WITH IT', WHEN THE SOLUTION IS SO SIMPLE. THIS IS ANTI-TEAMWORK, AND DIVISIVE AMONG THE MEMBERS. THAT'S MHO.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

H.R. 2745 ----OH MY GOD!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast