Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No mention of their Illegal Parents who I would think should be deported also.

What were they thinking since they knew they were IA's.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Wooohooooo! Yeah, baby, yeah!

These two are representive of the mindset of the anchor babies and illegal aliens in our schools. They see no point in getting an education and display no interest in learning. School for the typical illegal family is nothing more than a taxpayer funded daycare center so the madre of the familia can watch soap operas on Unimundo all day without being interrupted.

I would have given anything to have seen the looks on these two wise-azzes faces when they were told they were being sent back to El Salvador! Now there will be a little less disruption in whatever school they 'attended' so that American students might have a chance to learn something.

Watch the ACLU, LA RAZA will take this story and twist it to become
    yet another SOB story about two students being persecuted by mean, old ICE for skipping school......and watch Hillary and OBama retell the sad story. Cry me the Rio Grande.

It would be very, very nice if the immigration status of all such students in truancy cases that go before the court system are examined and acted upon. This should send a chill to the illegal alien families in that district, one would hope.

They were actually deported for being stupid! Never snicker at a Judge when your clearly in the wrong.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12