Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are amazing aren't they, the animal control folks? Every city all across the nation has these outstanding people saving animals. And hey, you know what? Not all but a vast majority of the people abusing the animals on those shows are illegal and/or recent arrivals from other countries. So, you know what, Bootsie, you're right! They should all be automatically deputized as Border Control Agents. They know the people, where they are, how to find them, how to speak with them, and they are very brave and professional. That way we can take care of the illeal aliens and after they are in the paddy wagons, take care of their animals at the same time.

See? We can do this. We can!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, believe me--their talents would CERTAINLY be more valuable controlling the border EVEN THOUGH we would have to find someone else to protect the little animals. Because, when push comes to shove, wouldn't we rather take in these sick little animals and give them good homes. I can PROMISE YOU, they WILL NOT COMMIT CRIMES, they will NOT GET FREE HEALTH CARE at OUR EXPENSE, and THEY will learn our language PRONTO!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, I must say that unless the diseases are contagious and could infest our country, I would prefer the puppies and animals. They don't steal our jobs either and they never WHINE!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is a common practice. Dogs aren't the only things sold this way. Turtles and plants are also peddled on street corners and in flea markets. Flea markets in this city have been raided frequently to stop this practice, which drives the sellers to the street corners. It is very common to see some dork with a box full of puppies that don't even have their eyes open yet in the parking lot of a mall or major retailer. It is just one more way that they make themselves jobs to stay in this country.

These animals often have diseases that give disesases to like animals that people already have and to people. So I don't think it is something to take lightly.

It is yet one more good argument for a fence because the people who do this are far more likely to be stopped at the legal checkpoints with a box full of puppies than they are with a fake compartment in their vehicle that is full of drugs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Incidentally, fighting cocks and pit bulls bred for dog fights are another trading commodity that gets smuggled across the border regularly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's true--I wouldn't want them to bring diseases into our country to expose our "babies" to. AND, that is almost FUNNY, JJ, because it seems like ALL OF THOSE ILLEGALS HAVE PIT BULLS or ROTTWEILERS or some other VICIOUS dog.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, Pit Bulls and Rottweilers are the dogs of choice for drug dealers. They keep them to keep people from getting too curious about their property. I don't have one or I'd take a photo for you but many houses in the southwest have stone walls for fences between postage stamp size lots. Many build a low wall across the front with wrought iron at the top to make the fences higher. Some have a locked gate and they put their mailboxes on the outside of the gates. Many of those places, locked up like Fort Knox also have such a dog to "guard" them. I can't help but wonder just what it is that those people feel they need to protect.

I do too, JJ. Obviously, they are up to no good. Their actions speak VOLUMES.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    That's true--I wouldn't want them to bring diseases into our country to expose our "babies" to. AND, that is almost FUNNY, JJ, because it seems like ALL OF THOSE ILLEGALS HAVE PIT BULLS or ROTTWEILERS or some other VICIOUS dog.
    Its to protect their drugs.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OF COURSE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12