Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Snow Tells Barletta to 'Take A Look'

Snow Tells Barletta to 'Take A Look'

by John Gizzi (More by this author)
    Posted: 06/01/2007

In a response to Hazleton, Penn. Mayor Lou Barletta’s call for the defeat of the Administration-backed immigration bill, White House Press Secretary Tony Snow on Wednesday called on the mayor to “take a lookâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry to tell you Snowjob, its AMNESTY!!

TONY SNOW IS JUST ANOTHER FORMER FOX MOUTH LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH FOR GORGE BOOSH. It makes me wonder how these people can look at themselves in a mirror without barfing.

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    TONY SNOW IS JUST ANOTHER FORMER FOX MOUTH LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH FOR GORGE BOOSH. It makes me wonder how these people can look at themselves in a mirror without barfing.
    that's Jorge Boosh

http://www.jorgeboosh.com
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Someone needs to tell Tony the back of the line is in Mexico or where ever the lawbreakers came from.

If I went to Disney land and the line was really long so I just go on up and head through the gate, then I get caught with out a ticket and the man tells me you have to go to the back of the line outside the gate and get a ticket.
    I tell him heres my cell phone number call me when my place is at the head of the line and I'll come get my ticket.
    Mean while LA,LA,LA, LA, I'm running around Disneyland having a good old time while everyone else is waiting to get in, thats not hardly getting at the back of the line you stupid fools.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Like I said, don't call it amnesty, call it National Suicide. A $1000 fine will only encourage more illegals to come, that is less than what they pay coyotes!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought it was a $4000 fine, and had to be paid each time the Z-visa was renewed.

I guess even if they lower the amount of the "fine" to $1.00, that still means it's not amnesty.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by jbird
    Sorry to tell you Snowjob, its AMNESTY!!

Snowman, the American people are not as stupid and blind as you are.
    WE KNOW whats going on............ DO YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I thought it was a $4000 fine, and had to be paid each time the Z-visa was renewed.

I guess even if they lower the amount of the "fine" to $1.00, that still means it's not amnesty.
    Yup......you read my mind, COUNT.

AMNESTY BY ANY NAME is, of course, AMNESTY.

they know that is so but they tried just so damned hard to use a new political DICTIONARY that few have been issued to date
    Authored by the mex, U.S. & canadian governments. Soon to be distributed throughout the American public school system and institutions of higher learning. Coming to a school near you!!!

Depends on what the definition of IS - is.

Not working senator traitors :P
    Poor Snow sold his soul and at this stage of his life, it's truly sad to watch in real time.

[quote]you’ve got to pay $1000 fine, no matter who you are. That ceases to be amnesty.â€
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast