Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So Dakota: Highway Patrol seizes methamphetamine, cocaine

Highway Patrol seizes methamphetamine, cocaine
    By Staff Reports
    Argus Leader
    February 29, 2008

The South Dakota Highway Patrol on Friday seized 29 pounds of methamphetamine and 6.6 pounds of cocaine after making a traffic stop on I-90 just west of Rapid City.

Troopers stopped a 2002 Acura MDX at about 4:40 pm for a traffic violation. A service dog found a false compartment in the rear cargo area that contained the drugs, which have a street value of about $664,000.

The driver of the car, Jese Hernandez Mendoza, 25, of Washington and passenger Eddie Martinez, 32, of Los Angeles were charged with possession of a controlled substance and intent to distribute. Hernandez Mendoza also is being held as an illegal alien.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 0880301002
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

The driver of the car, Jese Hernandez Mendoza, 25, of Washington and passenger Eddie Martinez, 32, of Los Angeles were charged with possession of a controlled substance and intent to distribute. Hernandez Mendoza also is being held as an illegal alien.
    Washington state allowed undocumented immigrants to get driver’s licenses. It enabled Jese Hernandez Mendoza, 25, of Washington to expand his alledged drug smuggling to other states.

Any state issuing a drivers license to an illegal alien gives that illegal alien access to driving in the other 49 states.
    I do not want illegal immigrants driving on my roads with your state license.
    We need to petition our states not to recognize drivers licenses of any states that issue drivers licenses to illegal immigrants.

Immigrant-rights groups rally on the steps of the Oregon State Capitol on Jan. 11, in Salem, Ore., to oppose legislation that would require proof of legal presence to get an Oregon driver's license, starting Monday

Note the sign--Illegal immigrants hold illegal jobs.

More states to deny illegal migrants driver's licenses

States that have been issuing driver's licenses to illegal immigrants are making U-turns.
    Beginning Monday, illegal immigrants in Oregon no longer will be able to get driver's licenses. Last week, Michigan stopped issuing new licenses to all but citizens and legal permanent residents.

REVISED POLICY: Mich. to bar licenses to illegal aliens

Maryland announced this month that starting in 2010, it will require applicants to prove they're in the USA legally.

In four of the five remaining states that allow illegal immigrants to drive — Hawaii, Maine, New Mexico, Utah and Washington — there have been attempts to reverse course, according to the National Immigration Law Center (NILC). The exception: Hawaii.
    continued

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... nses_N.htm
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Right! Give them drivers licenses so they can smuggle drugs easier.

MyAmerica

May I have permission to repost your post here locally?
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

And Obama wants to give them all DLs in addition to amnesty.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

safari wrote:

May I have permission to repost your post here locally?
    by all means safari, feel free to post my words.

and good luck!

Do the same rules apply to posting copywritten material to where you are going to post as they do to ALIPAC?

the picture and this part come from: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... nses_N.htm

Immigrant-rights groups rally on the steps of the Oregon State Capitol on Jan. 11, in Salem, Ore., to oppose legislation that would require proof of legal presence to get an Oregon driver's license, starting Monday

More states to deny illegal migrants driver's licenses

States that have been issuing driver's licenses to illegal immigrants are making U-turns.
    Beginning Monday, illegal immigrants in Oregon no longer will be able to get driver's licenses. Last week, Michigan stopped issuing new licenses to all but citizens and legal permanent residents.

REVISED POLICY: Mich. to bar licenses to illegal aliens

Maryland announced this month that starting in 2010, it will require applicants to prove they're in the USA legally.

In four of the five remaining states that allow illegal immigrants to drive — Hawaii, Maine, New Mexico, Utah and Washington — there have been attempts to reverse course, according to the National Immigration Law Center (NILC). The exception: Hawaii.
    continued
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)