Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sorry, but Reid is a total jackass!!! Undocumented Americans?? If you are an Amrican, you have proper, legal documents and are not cowering "in the shadows!"

Undocumented Americans

If I lose my passport and my drivers license would I be considered an "undocumented American"? If so, could I qualify for some of the benefits that are being included in this Immigration Bill?

For instance my grandfather left all of his family members in Sweden when he came here years ago. I would like to sponsor my relatives in Sweden to come over here, in the interest of keeping families together of course. I am sure that this would not cause any problems, I only want to bring over the thousand or so that I am most closely related to.

Also, I find income taxes to be a very heavy burden so could I steal the identity of some poor schmuck and quit paying?

I would also like to go back to school to get a few degrees could I qualify for instate tuition? How about a student loan using my fake identity from above? How about a credit card and a low interest loan while we're at it?

Hey maybe I'm beginning to change my mind about this immigration bill?
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    I'm sorry, but Reid is a total jackass!!! Undocumented Americans?? If you are an Amrican, you have proper, legal documents and are not cowering "in the shadows!"
    Reid is showing his ass. If they were Americans they wouldn't need amnesty.

Bush wants this bill in part because it will give his nephew Neil Bush all the latin votes that he will need to become President in the future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is just wrong! He IS Anti-American.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12