Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I don't understand that someone who is supposedly so, so poor would keep having kids! She already has 4 kids who she abandonded and gets pregnant again!?!?!?

I know many Americans who decide to not have more kids because they cannot afford to support them. I have no symapthy for these illegals who become babymakers and demand we support them!

Like her father said, she should have stayed home!
    Thank you miguelina. I lost track in this convoluted story of all the babies this woman has pumped out. Apparently, she was also still legally married in Mexico at the time. Must be those wonderful family values we always hear so much about.

I'm going to start having a spreadsheet handy when I read these SOB Stories in order to keep track of all the babies, fathers and husbands that are involved.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Her father, Eduardo Trujillo, 70, said he did what he could to make his children happy in Mexico so they wouldn't want to travel to the U.S. Now, with the first death among his 12 children, Trujillo said he wanted them to return home.

"We would like all of our children here, in their land, in their country, Mexico," he said. "But they decide, not me."
    Smart father. This tragedy would never have happened if they didnt cross illegally over the border.

When are they ever going to learn this?
    Yes, and as usual there is absolutely NO alliance with the usa and all it has given them. It's all about thier crappy mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I concur

Thank you Miguelina, you nailed it!

Ask any illegal immigrant why they're here and they'll say, "to feed my family". Okay, so what they're saying is they decided to have kids even though they knew they couldn't afford them, right?

Now, they'll say they're Catholic so they can't use protection, yada yada yada. Why is it, then, that they manage to stop having them after the 3rd or 4th? Was it divine intervention (sarcasm)?

Here in America, since the industrial age gained traction anyway, the responsible folks followed a fairly basic premise, ONLY have kids you can pay for and properly raise.

It's no coincidence that many of the ills suffered in this country are by sheer violation of that premise. Look at the poorest socioeconomic sector of this country and the one thing they have in common is procreating without proper means.

That's not to say you shouldn't have a few kids. But is it too much to ask that you're financially and emotionally prepared to give them ample opportunity to succeed?

Illegals in this country amaze me because aside from having kids they can't afford, they don't even give the kids a fighting chance by speaking/learning English at home! What chance does a poor kid have when he's a born American and can't learn at home to speak or write well in ANY language?

Are these kids anything more than public burdens waiting to happen? As horrifying as it sounds, isn't an early demise preferential to a miserable life, most of which will have to be paid for by every other RESPONSIBLE adult?

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I'm pretty sure she was on meth. I learned a lot about this last year when my daughter in law was PG and on meth, it's very common for the placenta to abrubt as her's did. She almost lost her baby as well as her own life and she is still in rehab.
    Seems they leave out some very important facts in the Mexicans story . William did warn us to be watchful of these tactics now , with the huge money mexico is flooding in a PR effort .
    Thanks for your reply . I hope for the best with your daughter in law . But we have a lot in common also besides being Patriots . My son in law took his own life this pass christmas eve . Cocaine was his demon . Sad , these wide open borders and greedy elected officals
    I'm very sorry to hear this. I lost my step daughter due to a non drug related car wreck last year. My life has been torn apart by people that I loved who turned to drugs.
    And your right, it is a demon!
    They say the only reasons drugs make so much money is because Americans are so willing to buy it but it's not just us, they use it too.
    Meth has a way of destroying the body's internal tissue and when a baby is developing there just isn't enough good stuff to allow proper development so the placenta will often abrubt taking the life of both mom and baby.
    Again I am sorry about your son in law.
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12