Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey I remember three years ago lecturing all the younger Bush haters at work to give the guy a chance. I also recall backing his "war on terror" thinking he knew something we didn't. I am convinced now that this guy will be seen as the beginning of the end for the United States. I can't even watch that man for more than five minutes without having to turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Hey I remember three years ago lecturing all the younger Bush haters at work to give the guy a chance. I also recall backing his "war on terror" thinking he knew something we didn't. I am convinced now that this guy will be seen as the beginning of the end for the United States. I can't even watch that man for more than five minutes without having to turn it off.
    I understand what you mean. I could not watch him tonight and I am totally against is SS ideas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how many people that voted for Bill Clinton supported his impeachment, probably not very many. Whereas people that voted for George Bush twice would be willing to support impeachment if he sells out our country to illegals and Mexico
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Never did or would every vote for Bill or his wife. LIke I said before I voted for Bush twice but now would very strongly consider voting to impeach unless he does a real fast (within days) 180 turn on illegal aliens and SS.

LOU DOBBS for President
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think what pushed me off the top of the fence a few weeks back was his calling the MMP vigilantes. Since then I have found it very difficult to even watch him on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I think what pushed me off the top of the fence a few weeks back was his calling the MMP vigilantes. Since then I have found it very difficult to even watch him on TV.
    I think you're right ... I didn't know exactly when it happened but that's it!

President Bush calling the Minutemen vigilantes and siding with Vicente Fox was like John Kerry calling American soldiers "war criminals" and siding the Vietnamese
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I think you're right ... I didn't know exactly when it happened but that's it!

President Bush calling the Minutemen vigilantes and siding with Vicente Fox was like John Kerry calling American soldiers "war criminals" and siding the Vietnamese
    Yep, I sat down last night and analyzed my turing point on Bush and that just seemed to be the last straw.

that and social security for Mexican citizens when other medicare is having budget cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    that and social security for Mexican citizens when other medicare is having budget cuts

Georges ideas on SS is what had put me on top of the fence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12