Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update

I just found this news on a blog....

From Jackie, a good friend of Miller and Liz, who posted the following in the comments:

Good news On Okon, he is doing well. He is off the ventilator and coherent. He remembers what happened. When he woke up he asked his wife why the guy stabbed him. He also told her why he didn’t fight back at all. He was protecting his daughter. His 2 and a half year old was actually outside in the yard when he was stabbed. His wife hadn’t realized it at the time because she was so freaked out. But for now Okon is doing better. His wife, Liz, wanted me to tell you all thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Thanks to Jackie for keeping us posted. And thanks to everyone for prayers and well wishes. And I’m sure you’ll keep them coming until Miller is back on his feet and things are back to normal.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

This is great news
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    This is great news
    Yes it is. I have been following it. The stories of the victims always get to me, but for some reason, this one really hit me hard!

I am glad this man's guardian angel was still protecting this soldier. This crime needs to be charged a hate crime against this soldier, I wondered why he didnt fight now I know , only a father's love could still this soldiers hand against this illegal immigrant, aside from that, it will look better for him in court!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Condition Update on Jason Okon

I spoke with Elizabeth (Jason's wife) today. Jason has been transferred off the ICU floor and is running rings around his new floor nurses. He is recovering well. After receiving support from local organizations and community friends and neighbors, they have decided not to move back east (or North-Northeast depending on your sense of direction). They decided to stay here in Phoenix. Jason now has several job offers when he gets better. Local folks are stepping up to the plate to help him and his family.
    In the meantime, my Woodmen Lodge 5 is working on a list of items they will need for Jason when he is released by the hospital... Gym sweats and other loose fitting clothes and she is going to need maternity clothes. The "high ticket" item that is needed is a crib for her 8 month old. If anyone in the Phoenix area has a crib, send me a PM. I will arrange for it to be delivered to the family.
    I will see Elizabeth tomorrow, I will tell her about your website and your support and kind thoughts and prayers.

This is indeed great news QuietGiant and thank you. We so appreciate you keeping us informed about Jason and his family. Please continue ok?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is really good news.

This is some wonderful heart lifting news. You make sure to tell them they are still in our hearts and prayers.
    thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

QG - Thanks so much for these updates. It warms my heart to see the outreach from the community.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Update: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-147360.html

I cannot believe the police in our towns and cities. So Americans are all sitting ducks waiting for the 12,000,000 undocumented illegal immigrants and others to attack us in our yards

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast