Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

with work site raids, family detention facilities, border walls and intimidation tactics by neighborhood law enforcement and local and state politicians
    Now that is what I'd call a good start.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My conditions for nation to nation:
    NO AID package to Mexico for ANY reason until Mexico recalls AND accepts all its nationals illegally in the U.S. Once done and order is restored, we can get all touchy-feely as much as the bleeding hearts want. But not before the condition above is met.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with you Z (even if my explanation above was worded a bit differently) and I'd add: Have a completely secured US-Mexico border - so that, all traffic must be done in an orderly, controlled, and transparent fashion. No hi-speed turnstiles for millions of people nor 1000's trucks.

Richard:
    An integral part of investment needs to be from the bottom up with average immigrants being a part of the investors. If the investment is government to government then it results in disproportionate benefit accruing to the politically connected. If the investment is corporate then the benefits accrue to thos with education and skills who are already well off. It requires all three forms for it to be spread over the population instead of Mexico's priveleged oligarchies.
    Yeah, I see your point.

Govt-to-govt is ineffective due largely to corruption, govt-to-corporate is ineffective due to 'mistargeting' of likely recipients, the only effective way is to make the people that need the help the most be at least partial 'stakeholders' to develop their local economies and improve things locally.
    Got it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12