Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Serrano plans to stop making the trip now that Arizona Republican Gov. Jan Brewer has signed a stringent anti-illegal immigration bill into law, however, and he's recruited other truckers to join him.

Great news!!!

This will free up trucking jobs for American truckers who can deliver American grown produce grown by American farmers right here in America.

Sounds like a win-win for Americans to me.......
    Roger THAT azwreath! We WANT them to boycott!

LOL.....just don't ask me to type that a second time, even confused myself the first time out
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Welcome to ALIPAC proamerican11!

Me too! I only buy American produce.

Serrano, the independent owner-operator of a Los Angeles -based trucking company, said that about 70 drivers based in California and Arizona had agreed to stop moving loads into or out of Arizona in protest of the new law. He hopes to get 200 truckers on board for a five-day boycott that will start within 48 hours of the bill's signing.

Independent owner operators have very little clout. They work hard and are usually very dependable, but as far as any strike is concenred, it will amount to NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Serrano, the independent owner-operator of a Los Angeles -based trucking company, said that about 70 drivers based in California and Arizona had agreed to stop moving loads into or out of Arizona in protest of the new law. He hopes to get 200 truckers on board for a five-day boycott that will start within 48 hours of the bill's signing.

Independent owner operators have very little clout. They work hard and are usually very dependable, but as far as any strike is concenred, it will amount to NOTHING.

Not to even mention the fact that every last one of these so called "devastating" boycotts we've been promised have always turned out to be more bark than bite.

All of their talk about causing financial destruction is exactly that.......talk.

Arizona was prospering and booming long before illegal aliens poured in across our borders.....including when I arrived here 17 years ago. We will once again prosper and boom once they've poured back across the border back into their own country.

Which brings me to another question.......how come when middle eastern peoples threaten to bring us to financial harm it's called "terrorism". When these others threaten the same it's not?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why don't they just completely boycott America, and go back home. We don't need anyone here that wants protest our immigration laws.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

You know that old expression "cut off your nose to spite your face"? This fool has just done that. Independent truckers depend on each and every load carried for their income. Enjoy your reduced paycheck buddy.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Wonder how the farmers in Mexico feel about their produce rotting? think maybe they will call on another Independant driver to diliver

Moral of the story...buy American and we won't have to worry about idiots like this any longer....how about every country eat their own produce instead of you eat ours and we'll eat yours Never did make any since!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart

Not to even mention the fact that every last one of these so called "devastating" boycotts we've been promised have always turned out to be more bark than bite.

All of their talk about causing financial destruction is exactly that.......talk.

Arizona was prospering and booming long before illegal aliens poured in across our borders.....including when I arrived here 17 years ago. We will once again prosper and boom once they've poured back across the border back into their own country.

Which brings me to another question.......how come when middle eastern peoples threaten to bring us to financial harm it's called "terrorism". When these others threaten the same it's not?

It's because the crooks in charge like making money. All this mess is simply so that Walmarts, Phone companies , western unions etc etc can make more money. Greed has allowed this all to happen. Our government has known about all these illegals pouring in, they also know that allowing illegal immigrants to cross our borders and use up our hospitals to breed more illegals is wrong. They know good and well rewarding criminals is wrong. I think they have purposely dragged their feet like they have so as to give them time to breed even more. Americans can no longer trust their government. It's bad when illegals come before citizens. Americans are fed up. We are going to take this country back state by state. My question is when it is blatantly obvious that certain elected officials are traitors to American citizens can't these people at least be charged with treason?

Treason:

1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.

2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.

Why can't we go ahead and start dropping names of those involved with aiding and abetting?

Some truckers plan boycott over Arizona immigration law
    Who cares? Thats great news! Keep your tainted salmonella products in Mexico. No one will miss your crops that were watered with sewage water. Or cheese that was made in a bathtub. Who cares?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast