Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA's and their supporters are getting better every day at kicking themselves in the a$$.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good, keep those trucks with the stone wheels off our roads!
    We only want real truckers! 10-4. You got your ears on??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2DYOjdqT4Q

On the bright side there will be LESS mexican schwag pot coming into L.A.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Every Hispanic trucker who refuses to go into Arizona makes more work for non-Hispanic truckers.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well he can turn south to Mexico and I will let my TRUCK OWNER FRIEND know where to pick up some extra business!

Quote Originally Posted by rumoret
    Well he can turn south to Mexico and I will let my TRUCK OWNER FRIEND know where to pick up some extra business!
    YEA, LET THEM BOYCOTT. MY SON IS A TRUCK DRIVER AND HE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THE JOB. THESE ILLEGALS REALLY DO THINK THAT THEY MAKE THE WORLD GO AROUND. THEY ALSO THINK THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN DO A CERTAIN JOB. WHO DO THEY THINK WAS DOING THESE JOBS BEFORE THEY STOLE THEIR WAY INTO THIS COUNTRY I TELL YOU, THEY ARE MAKING ME SICKER BY THE DAY WITH THEIR SMUGNESS OF THINKING THEY CAN STOP THE COUNTRY FROM GOING ON FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT. BUT, WE HAVE TO BLAME THE FIGURE HEADS IN DC FOR PUMPING THEM UP TO BELIEVE THAT AMERICA CAN'T RUN WITHOUT THEM. I'M SICK OF THEM AND OUR GOVERNMENT

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    YEA, LET THEM BOYCOTT. MY SON IS A TRUCK DRIVER AND HE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THE JOB. THESE ILLEGALS REALLY DO THINK THAT THEY MAKE THE WORLD GO AROUND. THEY ALSO THINK THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN DO A CERTAIN JOB. WHO DO THEY THINK WAS DOING THESE JOBS BEFORE THEY STOLE THEIR WAY INTO THIS COUNTRY I TELL YOU, THEY ARE MAKING ME SICKER BY THE DAY WITH THEIR SMUGNESS OF THINKING THEY CAN STOP THE COUNTRY FROM GOING ON FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT. BUT, WE HAVE TO BLAME THE FIGURE HEADS IN DC FOR PUMPING THEM UP TO BELIEVE THAT AMERICA CAN'T RUN WITHOUT THEM. I'M SICK OF THEM AND OUR GOVERNMENT
    LadyStClaire, you are absolutely right! American truckers would LOVE the extra business. I am also sick of an ethnic group representing another country interfering with the business of America!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Exactly.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some truckers plan boycott over Arizona immigration law

WOOO HOOOO that is probably the GREATEST NEWS i've heard in a long time!!!! And the main reason he's probably protesting is because HE IS AN ILLEGAL AS WELL AS HIS FRIENDS AND IF THEY GET STOPPED IT'S BUH-BYE!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123