Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In fact, Saenz's former employer, the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, or Maldef, was founded by three self-described "radical" Chicanos, according to the San Antonio Express-News.

One of them is Mexican-American Mario Obledo, who in 1998 made the following racist statement on a Los Angeles radio show, as confirmed by Snopes.com:

"We're going to take over all the political institutions of California. California is going to become a Hispanic state, and if anyone doesn't like it, they should leave. They ought to go back to Europe."

That same year, Maldef honored Obledo at a California banquet celebrating his years of leadership.

Saenz was Maldef's longtime vice president of litigation before taking his current job as counsel to Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, who is a close friend of Obledo. Villaraigosa chaired the UCLA chapter of a radical sister group, Mecha, whose slogan, "Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada," translates as, "For our race, everything. For those outside our race, nothing."
    Nothing but a bunch of reconquista racists! I see our own mayor, mr. reconquista himself has ties to these people! What a surprise!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm very glad that Obama has thrown this guy under the bus. I am also opposed to Hilda Solis, but NO, I don't regret voting for Obama. I can't imagine how poorly run things would have been by a John McCain administration.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12