Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know about this. I love Sheriff Joe as much as anyone. Thats why I really hate to see him resign as Sheriff, the OBL will just love that. I doubt he will be replaced with anyone as committed to fighting illegal immigration, or as willing to tell the Feds to shove it. It will be a big loss.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Brewer's points went up 16 I think. It's risky for him. I wish that he would just stay put where he is.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    This is solid proof that enforcement of the immigration laws are very popular and Politicians are catching on finally , Thats a huge step in this fight
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Well if Sheriff Joe quits his post and doesn't get elected as governor, he could always run for Sheriff again, or even maybe make a run for president?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12