Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South Georgia fails to turn out for border patrol test

Now I wonder why???

~~~~~~~~~

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=6115062&nav=5kZQ

South Georgia fails to turn out for border patrol test

Feb 20, 2007 01:27 PM PST

February 20, 2007

Albany- One reason the U.S. government may have trouble patrolling its borders was evident in Albany Tuesday morning. No one showed up to take the test to become a border patrol guard.
    The test is broken into three parts, questions with multiple choice answers, a language portion, and a questionnaire. The test is administered once a month at the Holiday Inn, and while one person was signed up to take the test, that individual never showed.

"In this area we don't have a lot of participation, I don't know about Atlanta, because like I said that is a site where they process, where you take the test there and when you finish the test, they know whether they passed or they failed, then they know what position they're going to take, and where they'll be going," said Margaret Ford, Test Administrator.

The test takes about four hours to complete. Border patrol agents could be stationed anywhere along the U.S. border
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't this why so many BP agents are winding up in jail?

Hmmmm...........the results are now visible, the 'plan'? exposed?

Demoralize the very group who's on the front lines of this invasion & destroy what little vestige of protection there is on the borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)