Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It really does not make a point at all because it is not about the legal immigrants it is about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! So it will tell us nothing BUT just think the Border Patrol will get a day of much needed rest!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    [quote]As have many Mexican officials, Girón Fernández de Jáuregui criticized Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer for criminalizing the lack of documents when “historically, Mexican nationals have left their money in border cities.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    If only Illegal aliens and Mexicans would boycott crossing the border.
    They could prove to us how much we depend on them.
    Maybe they should all go back and really teach us a lesson.
    That would be nice to have a national day without illegal Mexicans. They should all go back to Mexico and stay there for more than just one day to protest Arizona's law.
    No Amnesty! An average of 25 Americans are killed every day by illegal alien criminals that have no right to be here.

Bring it.

He added that business owners and merchants traditionally have rejected and protested measures that violate human rights.
    So which is it? They rejected measures or protested measures? I've heard that merchants on the border have no problems violating the "human rights" of illegal aliens who aren't mexican.

I digress, no Americans should go into mexico that day either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

This is a letter from the Fort Worth Star Telegram from 2007 when they did their march under the Bush dictatorship. This is from recollection:

"Thank you illegals for marching on (insert date)! For the first time in YEARS, I was able to take my family to the park, without hearing loud latino music and rude kids pushing my children around. For the first time in YEARS, I was actually able to enjoy a nice family picnic without the general rudeness that I usually endure when I want to take my family out. Illegals need to do this more often!!"

This is EXACTLY how it is here is Fort Worth. I can no longer take my family to a nice picnic without the illegals ruining it! I used to have family outings all the time, but the illegals here in Fort Worth have taken over the parks so we are no longer allowed to have a nice outing. I am so sick of this!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Business leaders are calling on all Mexican nationals to avoid crossing the international bridges into the United States for any reason, but particularly for shopping, on that day.
    Good idea. How about making that all year.
    How about making that law? Oh wait .. it already is.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Hey...here's an idea. How about a NATIONAL day without Mexicans? All illegal Mexicans can go back to Mexico thereby giving Americans the chance to experience life with no illegal Mexicans in America.
    YES, this is a great idea. How about we extend the time period to a LIFETIME with Mexicans?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12