Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I bet alot of illegal Mexicans would love this plan. They would not only reap the benefits of being here illegally and get paid for leaving, but they would also come right back and do it all over again.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I bet alot of illegal Mexicans would love this plan. They would not only reap the benefits of being here illegally and get paid for leaving, but they would also come right back and do it all over again.
    Isn't that the absolute truth BB!! In fact, they would probably parlay each return visit with the birth of anchor baby to double the windfall!

Seriously, I have to joke about this shit sometimes to keep from going completely insane over it all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spain not paying ILLEGAL aliens to go home, but LEGAL aliens

vortex
    ALIPAC Hero Elite

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:49 pm Post subject:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spain's payment policy is the dumbest thing I have heard yet. I break a law, admit I broke it and get paid. Why work and waste all that time? I would live the good life and hope to get deported. Then I would turn around and do it again.

------------------

NoBueno
    ALIPAC Super Hero

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:54 pm Post subject:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spain is a prime example of a country who's ability to enforce its immigration laws has been castrated by political correctness!

Instead, they have to resort to paying illegal invaders to leave the country!

Did they say pretty please too?

---------------------
    vortex
    ALIPAC Hero Elite

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:03 pm Post subject:

Wise of Libya, but all these immigrants will be heading to Spain to get paid for being there illegally and leaving. Good for Libya and bad for Spain.

------------------------
    butterbean
    ALIPAC Super Hero

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:03 pm Post subject:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Spain is not paying ILLEGAL aliens to go home. It is paying LEGAL aliens, with their own unemployment funds, to return home.
    The article says that they had work permits, thus they are not ILLEGAL.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The unwanted foreigners, who had no legal right to remain, were given free flights, handed £1,000 in cash at the airport, then paid a further £3,000 to start enterprises in their homelands.

More than 23,000 migrants have taken advantage of the scheme. Their UK-funded businesses range from market stalls to hotels and clothes factories, in countries as far-flung as South Africa, China and Colombia.

Ministers say that paying failed asylum seekers to leave is cheaper than forcibly deporting them, saving money for taxpayers. However, the Tories last night condemned the payouts as "bribes".

David Davis, the shadow home secretary, said: "Now the price of the Government's failure to secure our borders is all too clear. Given their inability to deport illegal immigrants, they have had to resort to bribing them to leave - with the taxpayer picking up the bill."
    I dont know...but the term 'illegal immigrant' implies some of these people had no legal right to remain in Spain, and thus, are being 'bribed'...I mean paid to leave the country...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:21 pm Post subject:

Quote:
    The unwanted foreigners, who had no legal right to remain, were given free flights, handed £1,000 in cash at the airport, then paid a further £3,000 to start enterprises in their homelands.

More than 23,000 migrants have taken advantage of the scheme. Their UK-funded businesses range from market stalls to hotels and clothes factories, in countries as far-flung as South Africa, China and Colombia.

Ministers say that paying failed asylum seekers to leave is cheaper than forcibly deporting them, saving money for taxpayers. However, the Tories last night condemned the payouts as "bribes".

David Davis, the shadow home secretary, said: "Now the price of the Government's failure to secure our borders is all too clear. Given their inability to deport illegal immigrants, they have had to resort to bribing them to leave - with the taxpayer picking up the bill."

I dont know...but the term 'illegal immigrant' implies some of these people had no legal right to remain in Spain, and thus, are being 'bribed'...I mean paid to leave the country...
    ==================================

That quote is from the article:
    Failed Asylum Seekers Paid To Leave UK: International Organisation for Migration (IOM London)
    not from :
    "Spain to pay unempolyed immigrants to go home"
    which is the article that this is under.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's the article I was commenting on.I should have not said Spain, but UK. Got the two mixed up for a moment...

JohnDoe2, perhaps I did not make clear in my posts between legal and illegal immigrants, but as far as I am concerned the rhetoric these days in this country does not differentiate. Everyone these days, even in the eyes of the government and the candidates are just plain immigrants and should not be awarded any public assistance over and above what a citizen is entitled to. Legal immigrants in previous history have worked at any job they could just to succeed in this country. What is wrong with the legal (and illegal) immigrants these days that they have to be on the public dole?
    This country should stop even legal immigration, until we can figure out how many jobs for Americans are still left with this economic mess. We seriously need to figure out who is here, and slam the borders shut.
    Thanks for pointing out that faux pas, but occasionally I just type while blood is shooting out of my eyes (famous quote by Glenn Beck.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12