Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal labor

BTW I don't benefit from illegal labor. I can mow my own lawn, wash my own dishes, cook my own dinner, do my own laundry, do my own landscaping without relying on an illegal alien to help me and if I did need help, I would make sure I hire either an American citizen or a Legal immigrant.
    Neither do I. I never worked illegals when I ran my construction business. It's an illegal practice and that would make ME a criminal.

I have absolutely nothing against LEGAL immigrants. I do however find it absurd that you think ILLEGAL alien criminals should be helped in any way, shape or form.

IMO, they deserve one thing for their criminal behavior -- deportation! At their own expense I might add. And they should not be allowed to enter again LEGALLY until they pay for their own deporation.

Period!

Re: illegal labor

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    Neither do I. I never worked illegals when I ran my construction business. It's an illegal practice and that would make ME a criminal.

I have absolutely nothing against LEGAL immigrants. I do however find it absurd that you think ILLEGAL alien criminals should be helped in any way, shape or form.

IMO, they deserve one thing for their criminal behavior -- deportation! At their own expense I might add. And they should not be allowed to enter again LEGALLY until they pay for their own deporation.

Period!
    Period and AMEN! .. well-stated good12me!

Now, let's put that plan into action.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12