Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The number of represenatives each state has is determined decennially by the US Census. the US Census does not distinguish between those here illegally or legally. They are merely counting bodies.
    NoBueno.....I agree wholeheartedly, and these are the things that legal Americans must focus in on and change. Also, we legal Americans must, must make this country a English only country and not allow the corporations to literally change our communications systems completely with out our consent, and we sit back and do absolutely nothing about it. We can't let these things stand erected in our country. We must undo them. Otherwise what's next? You see that's what's wrong here, in the pass we have given them an inch and now they've taken a yard. (maybe more)

She said the two polling sites available today are inaccessible without a vehicle, and inconvenient for any voter who has to work, has children, or does not have a car. Both locations are without convenient access to city public transportation, she said.
    hmmm.. Out here where I live in the country, this has been going on for over a hundred years lady. We don't have public transportation, never have, never will.

Everyone that doesn't live in the city has to provide their own way to and from everywhere. And you don't think American's don't have kids, or have to work? Get a life hag and stop your whinning.. no cheeze, no whinning!!!

AE

Shadow, I am with agreement. People out here in the West have been rural for some time and still have gotten themselves to voting places. It goes to show how much they believe they should be accommodated. However, my question is this; Are these people EVEN citizens? I mean in order to pass the citizenship test, English is still required (my husbands co-worker has yet to pass it as he lacked proficient English skills). So....if they are citizens (which I am thinking they may not be, it is highly suspicious), then they would not need and interpreter.

Problem solved, if you need and interpreter, you should not be voting. English needs to be required and it would end all of this turmoil these people always seem to cause during these times. No English, no vote, no drama.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

as the days and years go by, you can expect much more of this. what a disgusting mess that has been made in this country. God help us.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

<div>Hmmmm....McCain or Obama, lets see....I think I'll take the bridge!</div>
    DITTO! I feel the same way. But, there is no lesser of two evils anymore!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123