Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Speak Spanish? Help Needed to Monitor 'Migrant Parliment'

A Request to monitor the ‘Migrant Parliment’
    A request for assistance from our correspondent from Mexico City, Edgar Martinez:

150 Open-Border groups, including the Border Angels (Enrique Morones) and Elvira Arellano, will take part in the Migrant Parlament on November 16 and 17 in Mexico’s Congress. They will collaborate with Mexican Senators and Congressmen on strategies to better help illegal aliens obtain Amnesty in the United States.

LINK: http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2007/11/06/i ... e=014n2pol

TRANSLATED EXCERPT:

“The Migrant parliament will revolve around three core themes, which will install workshops on migration and protection of vested rights; prosperity, and national security. The first will discuss strategies for Lobbying Efforts Against Anti-immigrants Conference, in states, cities and counties in North America. The second will discuss the budget allocated to protect and care for migrants in 2008 from Mexico, as well as consular protection programs and remittances, and the third will be the deaths on the border, the border wall, deportation and raids, as well as the rejection of the idea that the migrant is a criminal, terrorist or drug trafficker.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

150 Open-Border groups, including the Border Angels (Enrique Morones) and Elvira Arellano, will take part in the Migrant Parlament on November 16 and 17 in Mexico’s Congress. They will collaborate with Mexican Senators and Congressmen on strategies to better help illegal aliens obtain Amnesty in the United States.
    This just ran my blood pressure up 200 notches. Elvira needs to take her ugly stupid, criminal self somewhere and raise that anchor baby and try to undo the damage she's done pimping him. They all need to put their 2 brain cells together and figure out how to get their criminals back home.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Am I over reacting or is the Country of Mexico declaring war on us?
    If not, I don’t know what else needs to happen before America Wakes-Up.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    ITA. I am sick and tired of Mexico thinking that we are an annexation of their cesspool. We need to put some troops, Blackwater or somebody on that border, and start letting these invaders know that we are sick of them telling us what we need to do.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    ITA. I am sick and tired of Mexico thinking that we are an annexation of their cesspool. We need to put some troops, Blackwater or somebody on that border, and start letting these invaders know that we are sick of them telling us what we need to do.

Ok - I agree, and I bet most everyone here at ALIPAC agrees, but how do we get the boneheads in DC to agree?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

The second will discuss the budget allocated to protect and care for migrants in 2008 from Mexico
    Care for?????? Protect???? Just what does this mean???? How is Mexico "caring" or "protecting" illegals??

This is a violation of our soverignity!!! Can you imagine the reaction of Mexico if the situation were reversed??? A recent article pointed out the difficulties in working with Mexico on the drug war because of Mexico's "sensitivity" over it's soverignity! Can you believe these people?? What unmitagated arrogance and gall. They sound like military leaders plotting the movements of their troops!!!

This should be WIDELY circulated! Our leaders need to be made aware of this outlandish offense to our Nation. This is an outrage, especially with that ridiculous Elvira trying to make herself some kinda heroine!

I think we should all paste this article to emails and send to Rep Shuler and Bilbray, the two reps pushing the SAVE ACT. We ought to fill their email boxes.

I'm doing it right now.