Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have to keep working at it and get business leaders involved as well. Perhaps if enough people take up the issue, it will be noticed by MSM.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Tancredo needs to get on the numbers issue and investigate the numbers....that will expose all the liars and the extent of the problem economically, socially and politically.

We have to get Natonal Guard Troops to the Mexican Border NOW to back up Border Patrol.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sent an email to O'Reilly one evening after he said that he agreed with a guest worker program. I stated to him that he needed to put a good researcher on that issue before he again stated that he agreed with that program as we already had 50,000 illegals in this country. Further that of the millions of jobs created in the last four years Americans were in none of them. They'd all gone to H1-B visa holders, etc. and illegals.

He bounced my email back to me. Apparently he didn't believe me. Someone else can try now.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RoadRunner--it's 50,000,000 not 50,000. Check your email and see which number you used and try again. Did he reply or did it come back undelivered?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, I put in 50,000.000...it was read according to my pc..but then they bounced it back to me....I don't think they'll accept email from my addy now...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RoadRunner...I sent an e-mail to O'Reilly about the numbers asking for his consideration of a topic on the subject and gave him the reasons why I think the number is much higher than the Pew estimate of 10,300,000 which is what Congress is using rather than other sources including government sources that are higher. I also suggested that a Guest Worker Program is not needed at this time due to the high unemployment amongst Americans, which is much higher than the rates reported every month. After 24 months, they no longer count you. You are dropped off the list...but still unemployed and still available in th work force. I also mentioned the Harvard study that was reported on May 6 on the Lou Dobbs show that calculates deflation of wages and salaries due to Immigration, legal and illegal, of $200 Billion a year for the American Worker, $50 Billion of which they attributed to illegal immigration.

$50 Billion a year would buy alot of hog dogs!!

A week ago, we learned that America's economy created 274,000 jobs last month larger than anyone expected.

"More than 3.5 million jobs have been created in the last 23 months. Unemployment stands at 5.2 percent. More Americans own homes than ever before. We've had 14 consecutive quarters of economic growth. And tax revenues are coming in well above estimates, which means the deficit will be significantly lower than expected. America's economic engine is on the right track.

"Unfortunately, our friends on the other side of the aisle are trying to derail the progress. House Republicans are passing legislation to continue this country's growth, create jobs for American workers and build a better life for American families.

"These are pretty significant accomplishments when you consider that this Congress has only been in session just over 100 days. All of this legislation provides a spark into our economy and helps create hundreds of thousands of jobs.
    If they want to improve our unemployment numbers, all they have to do is send all the illegal aliens back home and there will be plenty of jobs for Americans to do. And don't say that they are the jobs Americans won't do. Remember the illegals arrested recently in Technical high paying positions? Illegals are working in solid jobs at great pay -- not just in AgJobs for low wages. Americans need the work. Force the illegals to leave and our unemployment will be practically nil.

"There's another issue that I know is at the top of the agenda for many of you, and that's welfare reform. As you all know, in 1996, when Congress passed this monumental reform, it was the Heritage Foundation that laid the groundwork for the reforms we made. Heritage involvement has been critical to reforming these major mandatory welfare programs. We want you involved again in our efforts. It's important that we continue to keep work requirements in place, discourage illegitimacy and promote marriage. I'm grateful that we will continue the partnership with Heritage as we move to reauthorize welfare reform again this year.
    Welfare reform is great. It would be very helpful if the illegal alien mothers of anchor babies were not drawing welfare, food stamps or other social services funded by American tax payers. It would not be necessary to give money from the US budget to hospitals to pay for illegal aliens while legal citizens go in debt to pay their hospital bills with no help from our own government. If we are out of work, we cannot draw welfare while we search for work or food stamps either. How is that fair?

If you want true welfare reform, send the illegal aliens back from whence they came and you will find the coffers have much more money in them and perhaps we can pay down the deficit before it is too late!

Wake up America. Illegal Aliens are bleeding us dry. We have to do something soon. The time has come and the time is now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    "We know how important it is that American businesses have an open environment to sell goods and services overseas. House Republicans have been strong supporters of free and fair trade for some time. We worked very hard to pass Trade Promotion Authority in 2002. And now there's a deal we expect to come up soon that I know you're all interested in and that's CAFTA. CAFTA keeps trade alive but it's also an important piece towards our nation's economic prosperity. We support the President's successful negotiation of CAFTA, and it's my intention that the House will act as quickly as possible on CAFTA legislation.
    Nothing about Border Security or the Open Borders Policy that CAFTA pushes. Nothing about dealing with Illegal Immigration. I guess that issue isnt vbery important these days.
    EVIDENTLY!!!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Off topic

By the way, this is the same Senator Hastert who is in cahoots with the Drug Industry and Health Insurance Industry. He is behind a bill very few Americans know about that will allow health insurers and drug companies to no longer pay for anything having to do with brain injuries or the drugs to combat them. This includes mental health drugs, also. That means if you are broadsided by a truck on the driver's side and sustain a brain injury that leaves you drooling, but with proper medication and physical therapy can be brought back to your original self, the drug companies and the health insurance company will pay nothing. Zip. Nada. Nothing!

Apparently they believe the brain is no longer located inside your head and is located perhaps on your coffee table. Since it is no longer in your head, therefore no longer part of your body, it will no longer be covered.

Thus proving, there is no limit to how low this Senator will stoop. Would that he would bend over and pow! Straight to the moon with a pointed toe boot!

ROFLMAO...I LOVE THAT AVATAR...

RR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast