Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Specter Proposes New Status For Illegal Workers

Specter Proposes New Status For Illegal Workers

POSTED: 1:46 pm EDT August 16, 2007
    UPDATED: 1:54 pm EDT August 16, 2007

Pennsylvania's senior U.S. senator said he wants to rework the status situation for guest workers.

"I'm floating a new idea to remove the fugitive status. We have 12 million employers threatening these people and forcing them to work for substandard wages," said Arlen Specter.

The Republican said his idea could help solve the illegal immigrant debate nationwide and boost the state's farming economy at the same time.

New homeland security laws are tightening up reporting regulations for illegal workers.

The senator made the announcement at Penn State's AG Progress Days on Wednesday. Stay with Channel 6 News and WJACTV.com for continuing coverage as details become available.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/13908506/detail.html

"I'm floating a new idea to remove the fugitive status.
    'Floating' is the operative word for this big gasbag!!! Does he ever do any work other than push AMNESTY???
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    He's there status right now.... ILLEGAL...

Deport please and now!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

And his 'New Status' will equal AMNESTY.

When you repeatedly break the law, flaunt it openly, and go unpunished by law enforcement but instead get rewarded for your criminal behavior-- THAT'S AMNESTY!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    "I'm floating a new idea to remove the fugitive status. We have 12 million employers threatening these people and forcing them to work for substandard wages," said Arlen Specter.
    OK lets look at this!

I'm floating a new idea to remove the fugitive status. (That says it all, federal fugitive status and take it away! I wonder if they will free the Americans in federal jail that are there on no charges?)

We have 12 million employers threatening these people and forcing them to work for substandard wages," (Employers aren't threatening these people and forcing them to work at substandard wages they go there and get these jobs! How would an illegal immigrant get a job unless he/she forced them selfs on taking a job??? If these "employers" are doing so "wrong" then raid and fine the company? Whats the problem? They has solutions but never any actions!)
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

We've known about this amnesty scheme for a few weeks now and we'll stay on top of this. No one is fooled by this "remove fugitive status," i.e., amnesty nonsense. The American people rejected this in June and it's still unacceptable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a bunch of CRAP Specter!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)