Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    I sent the following email to each of the above.

Sir:

Could you tell the citizens and legal immigrants of the U.S. how we can obtain free assistance in filing a lawsuit against the president and Secretary of Homeland Security for refusing to honor their oaths of office and enforce the laws of this country?

If you can help those who are not citizens, how about helping those of us who are?

Respectfully,

NC, THAT WAS FANTASTIC WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE I SENT MINE, GUESS I WILL HAVE TO DO IT FOR MY DAUGHTER, GOING TO HAVE TO BORROW YOUR MESSAGE
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, there seems to be hundreds of outfits to rush to the aid of criminals and file lawsuits, but a citizen is left out in the cold. The liberal mindset gains no satisfaction and no sense of sticking it to the American system if they helped legal citizens! We are controversial enough or pliable enough to be manipulated!

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Hasn't the US always been able to deport immigrants when they deemed it necessary - I mean even legal immigrants?
    Yes, even green card holders (legal immigrants) can be deported if convicted of a felony. Now, once they obtain naturalization (citizenship), they can no longer be deported.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12